Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Global Couriers and Ur experiences

Yes D that is correct they are now offering a internation debit card you have to have an American address separate from the one that is provided to you by Global it seems that is what will be used as your registration whenever you want to add money to your card you would add it through them I was a little iffy about that because most likely your transactions and monthly balances will be sent to the American address if its even provided at all you will also need to start the account with 2g or 5g I don't recall but that is basically the basis on the card
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

thanks much Anubis well even though their customer service seems to suck i want that prepaid debit card badly. Hope they give it to me, do you know any of the prerequisites for the card?
    Don't let Society Dictate how u live UR life

Its URS live it how u wanna!

I mentioned all the prerequisites that I was aware of in the post you need to provide an American address different from the one you use for your Global account and I think that excludes P.O. Boxes but I'm not certain also you need to open the account with something like 2 or 5 grand I think its 2g I don't remember if there is anything else its either new or I just didn't trust giving Global 50g to place on a debit card for me I wanted somewhere I have readily access to check my balances and transactions made by my card, monthly balances being mailed to me etc..... but with that Internation Debit Card the delay issues that one would experience from ordering using Global's card would be removed so you would be saving yourself at least a weeks delay if not more
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Canceled my membership with them. Not going back. Looking for alternatives now. There are two girls there that try to make a difference, but as was stated long before in this thread - since them membership expand them can't handle it. Everything gone down the drain.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Yea i get what your saying Anubis but for me its either i get a International prepaid card or i get an international credit card (which more than likely i wont get), so my options are rather limited.

UPDATE

I called them the things you need are ID, TRN, and a US shipping address. Its a Debit Mastercard and to get it is only J$2500 and you dont need to be a member.
    Last edited by papa_d; Jun 8, 2009 at 11:13 AM.
    Don't let Society Dictate how u live UR life

Its URS live it how u wanna!

Default Corier Sevice I Used

Corier sevice i used & my Experience

Ebiz very professional but i pay more when using Ebiz though could take up to 2 business days to place order

QuickMail very sad i Signed up with them & did not get the opertunity to use there service because the person to make the online orders was never there

Global Corier bad service slow to place an order dont allow ebay order ""LAME""

International express top quality service good pricing 10% on items you buy NO membership Required just step in an ask to place an order even ebay order to
    Last edited by mekeino; Jul 7, 2009 at 05:42 PM.

quickmail is so awesome..

my package (from amazon) shipped to them (in miami) on friday morning , monday morning i got a call from them saying my package is in the island..

went in tuesday afternoon and collected

good stuff

quickmail is good being using them for sometime now no problem
    Contact#'s (Lime) 325-9363 (Digi)895-4317