Thread: Technicolor Employee Steals Gears of War 2 and Fable 2 Discs

Exclamation Technicolor Employee Steals Gears of War 2 and Fable 2 Discs

Rodney Gray can now and forever be placed into the category of the one world's dumbest criminals. The Technicolor employee from Memphis, Tennessee, stole not only 807 DVDs from the packaging, warehousing, and distribution company he worked for but also over 100 copies of the Xbox 360 exclusives Gears of War 2 and Fable 2 to sell on the street.
    According to the Memphis Commercial Appeal, police were alerted when a security guard for Technicolor reported the theft of the different media discs. After staking out Gray at his hotel, police pulled him over last Thursday for outstanding driving offenses and found 31 copies of the games in a bag he had on his person. Upon entering his hotel room, they found 97 copies of the games along with the 807 unreleased DVDs. Police are unsure how many had already been sold on the street, but they are estimating the total worth of the merchandise at over $100,000, and they are currently investigating an unnamed companion in the theft.

These leaked games will hurt the possibility of Technicolor acquiring future contracts with developers and movie studios, but the theft also hurts the consumer and gaming companies as well. It puts the game out on the street and probably onto torrent sites, which will not only account for lost income for the gaming developers and publishers due to piracy but will also negatively affect the reputation of gamers.

Fable 2 is expected to be released today, so hopefully the theft will not affect Lionhead much, but Gears of War 2 is not hitting shelves until November 7. One can only imagine how that will compromise Epic's highly-anticipated title. I do not know if Gray is a gamer or not, but any gamer purchasing a stolen game off the street should know better.

Source:1UP

Talk about desperate, he will be regarded as dumb by some people... But a hero to pirates lol.

After reading this i did a little search on some torrent sites and wow... i saw some things... peeps with a modded 360 let me know how it run lol.
    Last edited by AGENTDRE; Oct 22, 2008 at 11:58 AM.

him fool fi true...why him nvr payoff his outstanding driving offenses....
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

I see somebody from dis site already a play gears of war 2 as a matter of fact

Even IF i was gonna DL a pirated copy of a game, i sure wouldn't do it before the game has been released. How the hell you gonna know wat u getting if the game not even out yet.

Nex thing, ppl like him fi jus take way dem self. Hacking the developers machine and stealing games and taking five finga discount frm disc pressing plants jus wrong. At least wait till di ppl dem eat a food 1st star.
    NZXT S340*Asus Prime B350 Plus*AMD Ryzen 5 1600*Cooler Master Masterliquid 240 AIO*8GB Patriot Viper 3000MHZ DDR4*SanDisk 120GB SSD*Corsair CX 650 80+Bronze PSU*Windows 10 Pro 64bit*Acer R Series 21.5" IPS 1080p 4ms Monitor

Jaaah kno..da bredda yah dumb and wicked man..him too fool..

why him neva tek the stuff and group up wid his friends weh i kno woulda deffinately help mek da money deh...him shouldn't try do it himself..him want too much..

and di bwoy too teeeeeeffffff....u tink him coulda try dat out here an just get arrested..di boss a di store woulda gi him some healthy tump an kick..

dude made some bad decisions worst one was not paying his tickets
    Email : malco1987@hotmail.com| LIME :342-9787 | DIGICEL : 406-4604

One Stop Software Downloads
    www.filehippo.com

Man fool duo him shuda wait till the game release b4 him try teeef some dvd.

..........According to the Memphis Commercial Appeal, police were alerted when a security guard for Technicolor reported the theft of the different media discs..........
    Da security bwoy yah a informa