Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Google Map Marker, Group. lets start mapping

Quote Originally Posted by VRTECJA View Post
    well if we label the google maps all of us with the use of a bluetooth gps, or if your phone has gps supprot can have this for free. so go figure anywhere in your pocket not only in your car
    Garmin Mobile is available for most mobile devices such Windows Mobile, Symbian and Blackberry.

See later posts (~#37) in related thread for more up to date info on this topic.

http://www.techjamaica.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=61618

we already had those *.jpg maps, however it's navigation we really want.. (turn right in 2km, etc)
    Last edited by brinx38; Feb 1, 2009 at 04:29 PM.
    Signature under construction -:

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Why are Alice Eldemire drive and Howard Cooke Blvd in mobay called Howard Cooke Highway? Were they changed when the road was dualized?
    Tried adding a few roads but getting that story about existing road or sumn like that so i'm giving up for now, maybe when I reach home i'll have a bit more time.
    I wont allow this thread to die we need to continue labeling the map correctly....
    I dont mean to flagg a dead horse but I concur someone incorrectly labled Alice Eldemire and Bogue Main road as Howard Cooke Blvd.

@ Cloud please moderate my change of Howard Coke blvd which should be name alice Eldemire drive

Quote Originally Posted by bugsy View Post
    @ Cloud please moderate my change of Howard Coke blvd which should be name alice Eldemire drive
    How much of it did you change? I assume you only changed from where Howard Cooke meets Alice Eldemire Drive to what is labeled Barnett Street (I doubt Barnett Street really extends that far - I believe that section is called Bogue Road?).
    PC - Ubuntu 15.04 64bit Desktop
    HP Pav G60-236US 3GB RAM Laptop, Ubuntu 15.04 64bit and Win7 Home

"So Daddy, how come you telling me stealing not right when YOU copying DVDs? How come? How Come?"

RIP Ramesh ...

I only deleted from freeport police station to intersection of Barnett/Bogue Main /Alice Eldemire

Default Join the map making community

GO to www.google.com/mapmaker
    and assisting in making jamaia map more detailed. with this site u can get actual direction unlike the google earth

You ppl thats promoting these maps labelling thing are you guys labeling yall self? cause i not seeing no diffrence in the map when i check mine.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

http://www.techjamaica.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=66333

Bear in mind that more companies in Jamaica use this as a business model.
    eg. UWI, Guardsman, Hawkeye.
    |--- www.RealJamaicaEstate.com ™ ---|
    Invest small = small returns [micro enterprise] | Invest Big = returns Big [macro enterprise]
    --- www.fashionsJAMAICA.com ™ -|- www.ChampsJamaica.com

Quote Originally Posted by Utech22 View Post
    http://www.techjamaica.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=66333

Bear in mind that more companies in Jamaica use this as a business model.
    eg. UWI, Guardsman, Hawkeye.
    When they upgrade there map shouldnt it be seen on mine, And if not whats the sense of ppl asking ppl to label the map?
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by Dre_ja View Post
    GO to www.google.com/mapmaker
    and assisting in making jamaia map more detailed. with this site u can get actual direction unlike the google earth
    Gonna lend a hand here as when I used Google Maps only a few places are labelled in detail not to mention unless you know certain places the map can be vague at times.

GOOD POST....I will see how I can help in making this dream a reality.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991