Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: **beware**red ants killed my laptop

Quote Originally Posted by druhan View Post
    bredrin....hope you dont have a desktop....they messed up a bredrin of mine system...he has a multiterabyte setup....primary hard drive..lol..is the only one they attacked...of all the of tem ehh....damn ants...ate the sponge between the drive....he too was upset since the were dead
    when he realized somthing was deadly wrong with system...he never turns off machine..had turned it off...to clean...system....next day...him literally bawling.....even giving up games..and threatening to sell system...bookmarks is what him miss most...be careful people..
    a wah di! .....

- me have a red ants problem, need to go take some precautions. Time to spray.
    Workstation: MacPro Server: HP Proliant ML10v2 with TrueNAS 12.0 Core

Quote Originally Posted by druhan View Post
    bredrin....hope you dont have a desktop....they messed up a bredrin of mine system...he has a multiterabyte setup....primary hard drive..lol..is the only one they attacked...of all the of tem ehh....damn ants...ate the sponge between the drive....he too was upset since the were dead
    when he realized somthing was deadly wrong with system...he never turns off machine..had turned it off...to clean...system....next day...him literally bawling.....even giving up games..and threatening to sell system...bookmarks is what him miss most...be careful people..
    Off topic a bit but , if he were an opera link user he would have been saved from the whole bookmarks issue.
    THANK GOD

is the knew way to hack machines send in the redants and get a physical connection but the got carried away and lost site of the mission
    computer cell phone sales services and repairs 24/7 technician
    ldougharty@yahoo.com add to msn or yahoo messenger
    twitter @hotheadzo
    4382112 digicel

Why blaming on the poor likkle ants?
    Maybe he had a nasty virus on his laptop that infected everything and even killed the likkle ants....
    !!!!!!!!!!WHOMESSEDWITHTHESPACEBARONMYKEYBOARD!!!!

What kinda a madness this. Red ants... of all the ants...is where him keep this pc so

damn this is news to me ants, "red ants" i saw some ting black running up & down in my lappy and every time mi about fi ketch it, it run in a some nuk & crany. Mi drop a new board in a di ting an mi still no know if it dead or alive a now mi a fret cause it put down 2 months now cause 2 internal cable needed replacement an the parts a ship from China from jan 13th an now a Feb 24 an it no reach yet a swim dem musy a swim come wid it, mi want fi burn dat ting straight to hell when mi lappy start work back "kill dem all an done" bbq style.
    Last edited by rock; Feb 24, 2010 at 11:26 PM.