Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'Unbreakable' encryption unveiled

Quote Originally Posted by sk@tta View Post
    Chat dem a chat now.....thers always a way to get in.
    Its just a matter of time for the hackers
    Same thing me sey. Aren't computers man-made? So why is this system an exception to the rule? Come on it is only a matter of time before this system comes down like a stack of dominoes like all the others before plus the ones to come.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

lol anothe un- prefix, lets see how long it takes for sum1 to destroy thier theory lol
    AMD Phenom II x 4 BE @ 3.3GHz, 37 " Visio 120Hz 1080P LCD, Radeon HD4870, 2GB DDR3 RAM ,1TB hard Drive< Genius 5.1 Surround Sound
    561-7757

i'll just say. u can't use normal hacking methods and theory to crack this. Since it is a quantum network, it doesn't use data streams of 1s and 0s but photons. Meaning u need to have a machine that can pick up photon particles to connect to it... and once u disturb the photon particles stream, the other end will know. I bet it really unhackable because it would take a group of hackers more than a life time to hack.
    Last edited by ramesh; Nov 2, 2008 at 08:05 PM.

OK, so how 'bout some bright guy comes uo with a way to measure/detect various properties of photons without interfering with the photons themselves?

Similar to measuring electrons traveling down a wire by measuring EMR generated around the wire.

[Music please, maestro]
    It's just a matter of time
    [/Music]
    The fox was probably right - they could have been sour grapes.