Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sony Ericsson vs Nokia

Post Sony Ericsson vs Nokia

Which do u guys think is better? U gotta compare phones in the same price range (duh) like maybe the SE T310 vs Nokia 3530, or the companies as a whole and the quality of phones they produce. I've had both and i honestly dont know which i think is better. What do u guys think?
    --- Bless, 24 HRS !!

Default Re: Sony Ericsson vs Nokia

One of the major factors for me is long battery life .... and todate nobody beats Nokia on this.
    Each will have their +s and -s.
    Have never owned a Ericsson have owned a few Nokia.

sony products are good they always seem to add something else that their competitor doesnt have but there is something about their products that just doesnt make it.its like comparing xbox to ps2.we all know xbox n nokia comes out victorious on all accounts tho.
    Ita splendeat lux vestra

I have own both phones and currently own a sony erricsson.

Nokia: Tuffer phones that can live through a beating, longer battery life but sometimes ugly, bulky and everybody love nokia suh everybody has one (which is a bad thing for me)

Sony Ericsson: nice looking, nice design all round (buttons, screen nav etc) but not very tuff (i have been through a few) and i find them a little low on ringing volume.

not a phone buff but i slightly prefer sony erricsson

Well if you need to find the right phone for yourself use this tread to do so:
    http://www.techjamaica.com/forums/sh...3514#post63514

I have owned different models of both brands & tend to prefer nokia, not so much for its longer battery life, but for its easy, user-friendly menus. Its always easy to find exactly what youre looking for. SE is ok, but trying to find a feature can be tricky.

pcchick Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Zard
    I have own both phones and currently own a sony erricsson.

Nokia: Tuffer phones that can live through a beating, longer battery life but sometimes ugly, bulky and everybody love nokia suh everybody has one (which is a bad thing for me)

Sony Ericsson: nice looking, nice design all round (buttons, screen nav etc) but not very tuff (i have been through a few) and i find them a little low on ringing volume.

not a phone buff but i slightly prefer sony erricsson
    I have owned both now a Nokia but I prefer the Sony still. For the reasons stated above I will say is 100% true.

Sony: the one I owned really, its SIM card is more versatile but the battery life is a force to reckon with.

Nokia now... its okay but too much mountain to climb to reach where you are tryin to go in the phone.

ok people b4 y'all start yapping about your ideal phone take the "my phone test" the links in collins post
    Ita splendeat lux vestra

i prefer nokia no doubt. i did the my phone test, and i got a sanyo phone topped the list[hell no] so its v600 2nd and v400 3rd. did it a second time and took my time and i got the nokia 6225 and 3650. funny though the same sanyo phone and the v600 are both on the new list. maybe these really are the phones for me.

hahaha!!!.....i'm gonna have to take that test too..
    KrossFade:--Biostar NF325 atx AMD Mobo||Kingston ddr128 pc2700 + titan 512ddr 400||sempron64 2800+ palermo core||WD Caviar 250gb Sata h.d.d||XfX geforce FX5200 gfx card ||x5-fans||lite-on 18x dvd+r||191dpb 19" widesceen, flat panel monitor.