Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nokia 3650 Upgrade

Default Nokia 3650 Upgrade

I have a nokia 3650 version 2.54 NHL-8 that was made in 2003. Can the version be upgraded and what must i use to upgrade it. Is it the Oxygen phone manager software? and can it be upgraded via the infa red link? Or must I get a cable and what type of cable.

Default Re: Nokia 3650 Upgrade

Check you oyher post and it can only be done via cable.

It can be done by simply removing your memory card,back cover and of course sim card and sending it to the Nokia Centre in Melbourne Fl which is what I did.My software version is now V4.13 NHL-8. I did this during the summer and my phone was returned to me free of cost by Nokia;by the way you cannot ship the phone to them from Jamaica.As they claim they only cater to Nokia phones bought in the U.S.
    The new software has many improvements over the previous one as videos can now be recorded with sound and overall the phone is faster and infrared connectivity is a bit more stable too.

Is there a place in Jamaica that offers upgrading for it or what must i have to upgrade it myself? like wat type of software and where can i find the firmware files please. My phone has crashed and i have to flash it to get it to start to work back. Please help me out.

Unhappy Re: Nokia 3650 Upgrade

Suppose i send the phone to someone in the state and ask them to carry it to a nokia care center and make them upgrade it would that be possible although it has been bought out here. Or Can someone please send me the firmware files that i will need to flash the phone with and also the software. If not please tell me where can i get them. And also which version is the best or the lastest version for it. This is my email address if u are going to send the files to me that i will need to flash it. fabieville@yahoo.com. Please help me out.

DId u fix the phone yet the buggy thing. PMPL

No. did you get the files for me to flash the phone.

Can someone please send me the firmware files that i will need when i am going to flash the phone. I would really appreciate it if you send the files plus the software to use especially oxygen manager. please. Or please tell me where can i get them to download for free.

I found the firmware for u but it is too big to upload on this crappy connection when i come to portland u get it

so do you have the software to flash it? and where did u find the firmware files?