Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: October to remember

Watched the video and unless you are the chatroom, messenger, stand in the middle of a main city in WoW chatting to random people type I don't see whats so great about Playstation home, I saw Guitar Hero in action never played it but I see why it may attract certain people especially ones who like to test their reflexes, technically what Pezz plays on his Wii is mostly ports and not necessarily Wii titles and for Sean you drop the PS3 for the 360 from the list you have those are mostly cross titled games if not ports only thing I saw for the 360 there is Gears Of Wars 2 I still don't get how some people support a system not based on its unique titles its like the Xbox with Halo basically carried the system and then they just had cross system titles or just ports
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

I am aware that most of the titles are cross platforms but since chig didn't take the time to notice that, I just answered him quickly.

I however did select the titles after viewing upcoming XBOX 360 releases so games coming out for the PS3 would have not been included cause frankly I am not interested in games on the PS3 at the moment. The PS3 exclusives aren't rattling my feathers at this time and I prefer playing games on the XBOX 360 (mostly for XBOX live) so no sense in buying a title on the PS3 when it is available on the XBOX 360 where there is better online support.

I don't want this to take into a XBOX 360 vs PS3 thread cause frankly I could care less which console is seen as better and which console 'wins' (I know I won't win anything if one wins). I simply know that for me I prefer the XBOX 360 for gaming.

I won't put up the PS3 for charity cause I am also a big high definition movie lover and the PS3 is my blu-ray player, plus GT5 is on the horizon.
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5
    POWERED By: LIME 3G

Ya I heard that Xbox live is pretty good layout and offered features and so forth ya I understand the whole not wanting to make the a console competition thread because that is not what you made it for well judging by the title but if you are going to go a head and list 12 360 games well 13 if you add the Gears when everyone else are labeling games they are looking for on a whole you should understand why Chig would make such a comment well not that you would care but you should have expected that and most likely Chig didn't mean anything by it
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    Ya I heard that Xbox live is pretty good layout and offered features and so forth ya I understand the whole not wanting to make the a console competition thread because that is not what you made it for well judging by the title but if you are going to go a head and list 12 360 games well 13 if you add the Gears when everyone else are labeling games they are looking for on a whole you should understand why Chig would make such a comment well not that you would care but you should have expected that and most likely Chig didn't mean anything by it
    To be honest I really didn't start this thread with any objective in mind. I was just excited after receiving Saint's Row, went on a site which outlined upcoming X360 games, got even more excited after seeing them and decided to share my excitement. There are several other X360 games which are coming out this month which I also excluded because they don't interest me, I only mentioned titles that I like and will get when released.

Possibly chig meant nothing by it and really I didn't take anything of it but when you have been around these forums long enough, you come to know that anything posted in the gaming console section is bound to turn into a console war.

There are persons here who are die hearted xbox 360 lovers, some die hearted ps3 lovers, others the wii, chig in my opinion being a die hearted ps3 lover (may be wrong but just my impression) so it didn't surprise when he posted why not just color them green.
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5