Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: nokia 5800/tube looking better

This baby I want to see under my x-mas tree. The only thing that have me concerned is the price tag...
    So I Heard You Liek Mudkipz?

phone looking really good
    Smartphone: HTC One X: Rooted (Stock 4.0.4)
    Tablet: Apple iPad2 - 16GB
    Netbook: Intel Atom 1.6GHz, 160GB HD, 2GB
    By Faith All Things Are Possible

jomo Guest

lol, this pic says it all, id never buy it...its way too thick too

everybody hate the iphone everybody want to be the iphone and they still fail at it

iphone
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    lol, this pic says it all, id never buy it...its way too thick too

umm ur picture showing the nokia as the smaller phone and you sey you wouldnt buy the nokia because it too thick isnt the iphone the broad-er bigger phone in that pic?
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

jomo Guest

thick as in width, this is vs a n96...

not wideness, i dont mind the wideness of the iphone, better display that way, and it still fits in jeans pockets, lol, i buy jeans that have a pocket that can fit the iphone! lol

anyway, on a real im tired of this 3g iphone still... i like it and all, but its like a dumb girl that only does what shes told, lol, never just takes initiative and starts something, looks sexy and all, but dumb as nails, lol lol lol

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    thick as in width, this is vs a n96...

anyway, on a real im tired of this 3g iphone still... i like it and all, but its like a dumb girl that only does what shes told, lol, never just takes initiative and starts something, looks sexy and all, but dumb as nails, lol lol lol[/COLOR]
    What does it then make you and the others who swear by it?
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

jomo Guest

i dont swear by it bredren, i of all people know its down falls, but the fact remains, no competition is out there for it! in terms of looks feels etc it is the bomb, just features are the problem., and in all honesty, it gets boring after a while, well, everything gets boring to me after a while, lol, but i can see why people criticise it

im going to try get a xperia or a n96 to try out, who knows i might be suprised

i only chat hype more time to mess with people who dont like the iphone, and only wanted a 3g iphone, just to say... lol... 'i have a 3g iphone' lol, but that is over... NEXT... lol

Why go for an Xperia? Didn't you already try Omnia and hated Windows Mobile? Though the Sony Ericsson Xperience will be different...at the core, it's still Windows Mobile underneath those panels.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

jomo Guest

i thought about it, but im willing to give se a chance, i CANNOT believe that se would be as dissapointing as samsung, especially after such a long wait... and simple, if i dont like it i sell it, lol