Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: nokia 5800/tube looking better

jomo Guest

Default nokia 5800/tube looking better

i like...

he first preview of the highly anticipated Nokia 5800 XpressMusic appeared today. The handset isn't expected to make its first official public appearance before October 2nd but its specs are now almost completely revealed.

Formerly known as Nokia Tube, the first S60 handset to feature touchscreen technology will run on the new edition of the OS - Symbian S60 Taco 5.0. Despite packing a generous 3.2-inch screen with the exciting widescreen resolution of 640 x 360 pixels Nokia 5800 XpressMusic will be more of an upper midrange than a high-end device. It will come complete with a 3.2 megapixel autofocus shooter, and will be able to capture videos at up to VGA resolution

The Nokia 5800 will measure 111 x 52 x 15.5mm and will come with quad-band GSM support and 3G with HSDPA. The weight is also quite acceptable, standing at 109 grams. Some of the other extras include: GPS, 3.5mm standard audio jack, TV-out and a microSD card slot. According to the reviewer the handset will also have an 8GB card included in the retail package, just like Nokia N85.

With only 8 days to go until the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic official annoncement you can bet we are just excited as you are to take a look at it. However we can't help ourselves but wonder why Nokia didn't come up with a high-end device as a pioneer for its new OS as it would have demonstrated its capabilities that much better.

im impressed it looks much more sleaker i hope these become available locally soon...

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    i like...

im impressed it looks much more sleaker i hope these become available locally soon...
    lets jus hope that their flagship version is jus as good looking save no feautures... n of course with a 8mp camera
    Last edited by WizzX; Sep 28, 2008 at 07:52 AM.

wow that phone looks so sleek, and cool, i wonder the price range we bwould be seeing for it? definately a must have
    AMD Phenom II x 4 BE @ 3.3GHz, 37 " Visio 120Hz 1080P LCD, Radeon HD4870, 2GB DDR3 RAM ,1TB hard Drive< Genius 5.1 Surround Sound
    561-7757

hope u dont need a stylus to work this ting.
    livin in a MODS world

nokia's version of the iphone
    I protect i serve i reassure!

I think its safe now to stop saying every full touchscreen phone is a version of the iPhone :S.
    Liking the look of it. I hope that a high end version isnt far off... just for bragging rights

Jomo... Link to the story dude?

jomo Guest

its a majical placed called 'gsmarena' ... lol

http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_5800_x...l-news-603.php

well that phone looks nice but i fear it may be a dissapointment
    If God be for us who can be against us

i'm liking this phone... i think i might buy it until d mainstream one come out.... giving up ma n95 for this my god... unheard of ... lol

http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_5800_x...f-news-612.php

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic is no longer lurking behind corners as the curtains lifted today in London and Singapore on the first S60 full-touch device by Nokia. While most of the specs were given away well in advance, it's exciting to take a closer look at the touch OS. We had a taste of it back at the WMC in Barcelona and it tasted sweet.

this phone mad as techgangsta said nokia version of the iphone
    ----Money is not real. It is a figment of the imagination created by human consciousness that dictates the lifestyle. Since that is known.....CREATE!!!------