Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wario on Wii Footage..

Quote Originally Posted by zandex View Post
    That was my thought. I dont think this is a game I would want to buy and keep.
    So long as you play it.....
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    from appearances the game looks short and pretty with a few too many wii waggle moves. a rent or borrow.
    Sometimes too much game is not a good thing, stretching out a title long after it runs out of ideas is worse to me than having a short brilliant game.
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

Quote Originally Posted by Nestersan View Post
    Sometimes too much game is not a good thing, stretching out a title long after it runs out of ideas is worse to me than having a short brilliant game.
    Assassins Creed comes to mind.. good but could have been great... btw I see gamespot a bow to M$ so I not sure where u get that claim from earlier.

on topic, nice to see a side scroller, hope not too much shaking in it like what I seeing cause having to do it in PAIN with the sixaxis I know first hand the shaking thing nuh nice. I haven't looked on the price but I would hopeit matches up to the length and value of the game.

I personally think that the guys who support the gaming section are not doing the section justice.

Almost every single thread some fanboyism is revealed and persons making personal attacks on others opinions.

Come on guys, these are damn gaming consoles and video games. Life goes on if a title you give a 10, someone else gives a 7.

No matter Jack Thompson was going after having games banned, it really does turn us into violent beasts.
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5