Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Join the Techjamaica Instant Messenging Network

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    NEVER...... Jamaicans use phone like how they drink liquid. AMoney is no problem.
    True I remebered just last week I was being stalked a man nuh stop call all night leave message say how me a tek whey him woman. Poor me I dont know the woman I was asked to put on credit by another man apprently he went trough her text. The first time u could hear her bawling while him put on lick pon her and she a say nuh tell him nutten in the background luckily I didnt use my primary #

Boy...I dont like this cos 4 gays added me to their im and nuh stop badda badda man. A ask man how was my day and if im happy n crap! YOW!!!! keep dat to unoself starrr. Im just here to learn, educate, big man chat n buy+sell

Quote Originally Posted by wolfman View Post
    True I remebered just last week I was being stalked a man nuh stop call all night leave message say how me a tek whey him woman. Poor me I dont know the woman I was asked to put on credit by another man apprently he went trough her text. The first time u could hear her bawling while him put on lick pon her and she a say nuh tell him nutten in the background luckily I didnt use my primary #
    Lucky a dat u get. I remember I ute call mi 12am, 12AM TU RATID OLE!!! a tell mi seh mi mus keep him woman a mi yard cos she nah sort him out a nite time LOLOLOL and poor me neva yet sort out dis gyal. a good ting a only my work cell# she get.
    Last edited by ramesh; Sep 27, 2008 at 12:12 PM.
    Just an average web developer.

Quote Originally Posted by Daveyon View Post
    Boy...I dont like this cos 4 gays added me to their im and nuh stop badda badda man. A ask man how was my day and if im happy n crap! YOW!!!! keep dat to unoself starrr. Im just here to learn, educate, big man chat n buy+sell
    Yo a whey u say u mean from this site?????

well scratch the cell phone info then, but for messaging purposes, the email add. I display is for anyone who wanna cus me, spam me, msn me w/e. if u cool then me fwd ma main add.

what I do another forum tho is whenever a person replies with the email add. delete the post and update the first post with the adds. It's sticked, and no matter how many people reply, the end result is 1 post with all emails, constanly updated. don't think the mods here would even undertake that however so w/e...
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWolfe Hellscream View Post
    well scratch the cell phone info then, but for messaging purposes, the email add. I display is for anyone who wanna cus me, spam me, msn me w/e. if u cool then me fwd ma main add.

what I do another forum tho is whenever a person replies with the email add. delete the post and update the first post with the adds. It's sticked, and no matter how many people reply, the end result is 1 post with all emails, constanly updated. don't think the mods here would even undertake that however so w/e...
    Well a long time me try link u put u nuh take pm so if u can pm me will that is if we share the same surname WOLFE

wolfman check ur inbox...

hissteeth i spure man deh yah suh rasta ..but anyway i do have atechjamaica group in my msn about 50memebrs i guess lol...

but more time a chat link up cool still ..but sure as hell annoying when u have like 150 people a msg u have to be attentive to see whats going on man
    Dont hate ma game we all here for the same reasons,We here to get tha green paper throughout all seasons.C.R.E.A.M

Quote Originally Posted by wolfman View Post
    Yo a whey u say u mean from this site?????
    Yea man. But i erase them from my mind tho. No offense to gays but, keep ur love chat to urselves.
    Just an average web developer.

fi real i bun out all B***y man-ism lol. Hide that in ur closet yo!

this thread is a train wreck in the making lol