Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Join the Techjamaica Instant Messenging Network

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    I agree with hv_thugg *gasp*, if you want to add someone to your messenger list, check their profile or contact them via PM.

Posting your emails publicly here will only set you up for spam, not to mention everyone on the internet can get your email address and sign you up. Whilst the info in your members profile can be only seen by registered members.
    Well isnt it quite easy to register on this site? nothing special is needed, Thats why i said he had a point but thinking about it most persons dont even know how to access profile, hence not knowing how to retrieve some ones email/contact information
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    Well isnt it quite easy to register on this site? nothing special is needed, Thats why i said he had a point but thinking about it most persons dont even know how to access profile, hence not knowing how to retrieve some ones email/contact information
    Yes it is. But it is even easier to browse to the thread and copy and email address.

Whilst to register, your account needs to be approved first. And if it's a member that harasses you from here, we can do something about it. While you're on your own if anyone gets your email address and harasses you on messenger.

Yes it is. But it is even easier to browse to the thread and copy and email address.

Whilst to register, your account needs to be approved first. And if it's a member that harasses you from here, we can do something about it. While you're on your own if anyone gets your email address and harasses you on messenger.
    I get ur point............................
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Are you aiming at people like me arch who put there emails in there sigs

well i don't mind the spam i just DEL it
    Email : malco1987@hotmail.com| LIME :342-9787 | DIGICEL : 406-4604

One Stop Software Downloads
    www.filehippo.com

I agree with hv_thugg *gasp*, if you want to add someone to your messenger list, check their profile or contact them via PM.

Posting your emails publicly here will only set you up for spam, not to mention everyone on the internet can get your email address and sign you up. Whilst the info in your members profile can be only seen by registered members.

Darn I didn't see it from that point of view man. As dem say two heads better than one still. Thanks Chris....

Bless up.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Quote Originally Posted by barrettrs View Post
    Darn I didn't see it from that point of view man. As dem say two heads better than one still. Thanks Chris....

Bless up.
    Thanx whoo? lol.....................poor chris.
    Last edited by hv_thugg; Sep 26, 2008 at 01:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by malco1987 View Post
    Are you aiming at people like me arch who put there emails in there sigs

well i don't mind the spam i just DEL it
    lol not at all. That's really up to you if you want to publish your email address to di werl!!

lol not at all. That's really up to you if you want to publish your email address to di werl!!
    And cell number as well. Granted it's not too hard to just replace a SIM.......
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

with the high call charges in JA, call pranks will soon be non-existent
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWolfe Hellscream View Post
    with the high call charges in JA, call pranks will soon be non-existent
    NEVER...... Jamaicans use phone like how they drink liquid. AMoney is no problem.