Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Join the Techjamaica Instant Messenging Network

Quote Originally Posted by wolfman View Post
    I have a funny feeling you miss doing it
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBA View Post
    him muss miss it ..........
    Who tell uno im no still do it @ times
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

OK. This is weird. How did I get into a TJ MSN chatroom? Checked my IM not too long ago only to find myself in a room I didn't even know how to enter much less enter (since about 9:30pm). And to top things off, I can't send any messages (using Pidgin)!
    Rooted OnePlus 2 64GB Ed, Android 5.1.1 OxygenOS ; on teifin' AT&T's network; Rooted ASUS Transformer TF101 w/ dock, Android 5.1 KatKiss; Laptop: ASUS X550C, 2.0GHzx2, 8GB, 512GB SSD, Kubuntu 15.10;
    Facebook page: Skeleville Technology Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by Skele Drew View Post
    OK. This is weird. How did I get into a TJ MSN chatroom? Checked my IM not too long ago only to find myself in a room I didn't even know how to enter much less enter (since about 9:30pm). And to top things off, I can't send any messages (using Pidgin)!
    LOL@THIS THATS WEIRD never knew techja had a chat room. Very intresting i wonder if THE ALLIANCE had somthing to do with this?
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    LOL@THIS THATS WEIRD never knew techja had a chat room. Very intresting i wonder if THE ALLIANCE had somthing to do with this?
    I didn't even know about the room either. I just found a new conversation open! And several persons had entered, chatted and left the room.
    Rooted OnePlus 2 64GB Ed, Android 5.1.1 OxygenOS ; on teifin' AT&T's network; Rooted ASUS Transformer TF101 w/ dock, Android 5.1 KatKiss; Laptop: ASUS X550C, 2.0GHzx2, 8GB, 512GB SSD, Kubuntu 15.10;

Quote Originally Posted by Skele Drew View Post
    I didn't even know about the room either. I just found a new conversation open! And several persons had entered, chatted and left the room.
    lol@this wow Chris a gwan wid tings.

i ahd this prob once until i found the culprit in my msn list lol ...so it go marlonxp goodwhile i nuh see this bredda yah online lol
    Dont hate ma game we all here for the same reasons,We here to get tha green paper throughout all seasons.C.R.E.A.M

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    lol@this wow Chris a gwan wid tings.
    Actually I don't really mind being a part of the chatroom . But at least give a guy the heads-up first .

Quote Originally Posted by tommytrouble View Post
    i ahd this prob once until i found the culprit in my msn list lol ...so it go marlonxp goodwhile i nuh see this bredda yah online lol
    I don't even really use my Live account. My boss made it and I just added it to my Pidgin IM for compatibility.

pcchick Guest

I know what Drew is talking about. Its the one msn conversation wid one bag a man that UNNOTICABLY and DISRESPECTfully the culprits just ADDS you into.

Uno kids need to stop it or at least of the cortesy to ask first.

Quote Originally Posted by pcchick View Post
    I know what Drew is talking about. Its the one msn conversation wid one bag a man that UNNOTICABLY and DISRESPECTfully the culprits just ADDS you into.

Uno kids need to stop it or at least of the cortesy to ask first.
    Not sure what msn thing u talking about, And based on what he said im sure its not what ur talking about. And also im sure he head the option to decline if he felt he wasnt intrested.

We need a FACEBOOK TECH JA GROUP! Who is with ME!!
    It's not what we profess, but what we practice that gives us Integrity.