Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Join the Techjamaica Instant Messenging Network

Default Join the Techjamaica Instant Messenging Network

I figure more less that this info. can be had on some member profiles but I thought it would be great if we all posted our IM details here so we could all keep the link whether or not we are on the site. Similar to posting our pictures and telling each other about ourselves in the Newbies section but here we POST OUR IM DETAILS just in case we need to reach someone offline.

I will start off by posting my IM details:

Yahoo IM: rickyb123_ja@yahoo.com
    MSN IM: rickyb123_ja@hotmail.com
    Google IM: barrettrs@gmail.com
    AOL IM: rickyb123ja@aol.com

I am always online at least 20hours per day.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

[in need of attention i see.......... joke] ..... i understand there u going with this ,but just suppose ppl do this and it gets over 2 pages long. who gonna read thought a list of names to weed out the contact info for 1 person, its simple

PPL UPDATE UNU CONTACT INFO IN UNU PROFILE
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.

Mine is in my profile putting it in open like that not saying SPAM?? r they can get it there too

Quote Originally Posted by Bl@ze View Post
    [in need of attention i see.......... joke] ..... i understand there u going with this ,but just suppose ppl do this and it gets over 2 pages long. who gonna read thought a list of names to weed out the contact info for 1 person, its simple

Bold is my point.
    here I go again: http://www.techjamaica.com/forums/memberlist.php
    |--- www.RealJamaicaEstate.com ™ ---|
    Invest small = small returns [micro enterprise] | Invest Big = returns Big [macro enterprise]
    --- www.fashionsJAMAICA.com ™ -|- www.ChampsJamaica.com

not i didnt say go thought the members list, if u know the persons name ( this and everything else is point less if u dont ) simply use the search function ( advance option) input the persons name, and press search instead of going through the long list
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.

Not interested .. all relevant info in signature
    Digicel - 3681919

This was a good attempt barrettrS but remember that option is already in the person profile information so if they never put it there obviously they never wanted it to be publicize
    Last edited by hv_thugg; Sep 24, 2008 at 11:08 AM.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    This was a good attempt barrettrS but remember that option is already in the person profile information so if they never put it there obviously they never wanted to publicize it.
    LOL. Hv_thugg all I wanted to do was have the man dem keep the link like a circle you know just in case you need a cellphone ASAP you can say Hv....you have dat? Much like how you are on my contact list.

Good try still.....

Bless up man.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Yow barettrs good try for real still

Blaze wha mek u haffi do the man suh

Email : malco1987@hotmail.com| LIME :342-9787 | DIGICEL : 406-4604

One Stop Software Downloads
    www.filehippo.com

I agree with hv_thugg *gasp*, if you want to add someone to your messenger list, check their profile or contact them via PM.

Posting your emails publicly here will only set you up for spam, not to mention everyone on the internet can get your email address and sign you up. Whilst the info in your members profile can be only seen by registered members.