Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbie Number Challenge

Default Newbie Number Challenge

So right now we have a member base of 2600. Unfortunately some of which are inactive. Chris may have to do some pruning soon again.

Internet usage has vastly increase among Jamaicans, of whose skill set ranges from the not very tech savvy to IT Gurus. All of these persons can benefit from being members of Techjamaica and likewise we from them.

This in mind, here is your challenge:

1. Techjamaica's Birthday is coming up in just under 2 months can we make the member base to 3000?

2. From now invite persons to join the forum and have them post in this thread as a new user. They may comment who invited them to the forum.

Any one for the challenge?
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

What's the prize ?
    .:] ^ [:.
    .:] Game IDs: xfire_ropy | BC:BC2_ropy | BC: 2142_ropy29 | BF3_ | steam_ropy09 | LoL_ropy09 | Origin_ropy29 [:.

the prize is referrals , lots of referrals. maybe we can trade in referrals for post count, for each referral maybe we can get 500 posts
    starry heavens above and the moral law within
    Open source!
    dmitridawkins.com

What about us guys who have Techja stickers - Thats 24 hr advertising. Nobody can beat that form of advertisment.

What I think that is needed is some pamplets of leaflets - whatever they are called and the members in Universities could either give them out or put them on the notice boards there. Thats a sure boost, although most Universities are on break now.
    Last edited by MiTcHiE; May 28, 2005 at 03:34 PM.
    ........After all this talk, at nights we still Click "Start" to "Shutdown" and still own a Digicel phone.

Quote Originally Posted by megiddo
    the prize is referrals , lots of referrals. maybe we can trade in referrals for post count, for each referral maybe we can get 500 posts
    how u so greedy my youth lol
    self proclaimed GADGETking
    berries useful but sometimes make me sick, apples are better but cliding, so im not part a the fruity alliance heres my bbpin:null
    make the link (876) 386-0468 or dtgo4eva@gmail.com--

Quote Originally Posted by MiTcHiE
    - members in Universities could either give them out or put them on the notice boards there. Thats a sure boost, although most Universities are on break now.
    summer school soon start, nuff people doing resits etc.. so this is a great idea.
    starry heavens above and the moral law within
    Open source!
    dmitridawkins.com

Quote Originally Posted by megiddo
    summer school soon start, nuff people doing resits etc.. so this is a great idea.
    i have my cru to send already
    self proclaimed GADGETking
    berries useful but sometimes make me sick, apples are better but cliding, so im not part a the fruity alliance heres my bbpin:null
    make the link (876) 386-0468 or dtgo4eva@gmail.com--

Quote Originally Posted by dtgo
    i have my cru to send already
    Then what are you waiting for. Send them come!!!

I usually just get people to register. I don't worry so much about the referrals.

It would be good if you could get them to post here. Just to acknowledge that they are here off a particular invite.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

pcchick Guest

But it doesn't make no sense to invite people who are not interested in technology. However, I have invited a few interested once already.

hhhmmmm... so many days and nothing, hhhmm you guys don't seem to take this competition serious...ok. We'll see.