• John Kerry

26 74.29%
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Techjamaica's US Election Poll

Default Re: Techjamaica's US Election Poll

How come Ralph Nader not on the list?
    PC - Ubuntu 15.04 64bit Desktop
    HP Pav G60-236US 3GB RAM Laptop, Ubuntu 15.04 64bit and Win7 Home

"So Daddy, how come you telling me stealing not right when YOU copying DVDs? How come? How Come?"

RIP Ramesh ...

chris ... why? because i think he would do a better job than bush. in fact i think it's an unfair matchup to compare the two because i really think bush is one of the least sensible american presidents ever.

good one ramesh.

@sandor, here's a challenge for you (and others). Highlight Kerry's strong points and reasons why he should be president WITHOUT mentioning Bush or bringing him down. It's a sad day when the only way a man can be lifted up is to bring down another man.

Quote Originally Posted by ramesh
    How come Ralph Nader not on the list?
    Because in all probability he doesn't have a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by VRTECJA
    One thing i have to say BUSH all the way... If he does not win the world is going to be in more trouble.
    So I'm not the only mad man realising that . Thanks VRTECJA
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com

This is my take on everything it probably did not. One thing I now know that Iraq has shown me is the nature of the radical Muslims. What the world need to know is that the Middle East is one big time bomb and if stability is not established through democratic means in the next 20 -30 years terrorism will be 1000 times worst. The people in the Middle East have no other industry but oil. They can’t manufacture, farm, tourism industry is non existent. In the next 20 – 30 years when the world’s dependency on oil is probably going to be cut by 50% based on alternative fuel such as hydrogen for cars, even now Brazil is moving to 80% ethanol and Jamaica is looking to produce ethanol from sugar cane to cut imports by 20%. They are going to be left with no source of income. Poverty is going to take root and they will probably blame America and the world for their problems. As tupac once said killing aint fair but somebody has to do it and the only man I see willing to kill them (and yes they deserve to die) is BUSH. I always tell people if any government in Jamaica tells me say as soon as they hold you for a murder and they can prove it. Them kill him, get my vote 10 times. It sound bad but you have to fight fire with more fire. Remember that the freedoms that you and i enjoy did not come from talking, people had to die.
    Last edited by VRTECJA; Nov 1, 2004 at 01:04 PM.

interesting read VR

Don’t get me wrong I am not a bush supporter but as long as you have terrorist he is the man for the job, most people are making their criticisms based on a simple dislike for one person, as dumb a person you might find bush, non of our smart politicians or probably half of the world’s leaders could have done a better job. In every thing America is judged by a different standard, the unemployment rate in America is only 5.3% and that include the people who don’t want to work and drug dealers so the true number could be like 3.5% but that is still too high for them. Our unemployment rate is around 13%. In the one year over 1300 people will be murdered in Jamaica, America is at WAR for nearly two years they have not reach 1300 death but that is sill too high for them. Look the standards are just different for America and any leader that can come in and even come close to satisfy those standards is great. So there is no leader or no one that can call an American leader dumb unless they can do a better job and that I really doubt.

as long as you have terrorist he is the man for the job
    Terrorism has been around for years. When the IRA was bombing London did the British invade the Irish Republic.

I Bush had done what he said he would in Afghanistan the maybe the world would be slightly safer - but I doubt it.
    Anyway he decided it would be great to depose a leader and screw a country. As wicked as Hussein was, at least he was against Bin Laden. The two are ideologically opposite.

By "Liberating" Iraq the US can justly say they are fighting terrorism, they brought terrorism with them to Iraq.

That is the woreseseseses comparison i ever see the IRA had a reason for their actions the terrorist are just simply motivated by hate and their need to impose their radical views on the world. What I would love to see is what kind of world we would have if the radicals had the power of the USA. Thing about that and answer it honestly. The day America stop policing the world is the day life will dramatically change for all of us.

Cool Re: Techjamaica's US Election Poll

Quote Originally Posted by VRTECJA
    ...As tupac once said killing aint fair but somebody has to do it and the only man I see willing to kill them (and yes they deserve to die) is BUSH. I always tell people if any government in Jamaica tells me say as soon as they hold you for a murder and they can prove it. Them kill him, get my vote 10 times. It sound bad but you have to fight fire with more fire. Remember that the freedoms that you and i enjoy did not come from talking, people had to die.
    @ Chris, after reading this I wonder if you are still singing VRTECJA's praises. Effectively, cock mout' jus kill cock. U supported a man & didnt know what he was about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    As I keep saying, be very careful of what you stand for because if you back a man who stands for things that you're against, then you're actually in agreement with him.
    You supported a small part of what he said & ended up inadvertently being in total agreement & given your beliefs, I doubt this is actually the case. There are many sides to this coin.

@ All Bush suuporters
    From a terrorism point of view, Bush has made more enemies than friends, whether we know it or not & has effectively made America an easier target. These enemies have also been given a number of scapegoats, coz evrybody know who dem got beef wid. Nobody seems to realize, that like Malvo, a man can jus get up & start gwaan bad. Timothy McVeigh or however him name spell was responsible for one of America's largest terrorist attacks & he had pure REDneck , white & blue puming through his veins.

From another stand point. Why vote for Kerry? Why not? As I said in the "who's to win?" thread, we have nothing on which to base his successes or failures. Al Gore emerged as candidate after a stint as deputy in a controversy-filled, yet successful administration, yet we don't know what he himself would've been able to accomplish had he been elected President. We probly woulda been screaming for his head 2. Everybody haffi get a chance sometime. Bush got his & we have seen what he has done with it. Again I also say, Kerry now stands exactly where bush was 4 years ago.

In terms of the issues, everybody cyaa in agreement wid evryting. They select the combination of issues to support, from which they believe they will yield tha largest number of supporters. Half o d time, they don't care bout the issues themselves.

Having said that, "I'm MIngo & i'm running for President".