26 74.29%
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Techjamaica's US Election Poll

Default Re: Techjamaica's US Election Poll

How would Gore have handled 9/11?
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com

chris if you're talking about what bush stands for from a religious perspective, i definitely see where you're coming from then. anything else (running the economy, commander-in-chief etc.) and he's a lost cause.

if kerry were to become president tomorrow, he'd start out basically where george bush himself started out 4 years ago when many people were saying (as they are now about kerry) that bush doesn't have enough experience, doesn't have a clue about foreign policy etc. etc.

the thing with bush that might actually help him to win this election is that there are many people that agree with him so much about some of his religious convictions (e.g. on abortion) that they ignore everything else and are held straight by the religous factors and 'to hell' with everything else.

i think bush plays that card when its convenient. look at all the murdering that's going on in darfur in sudan ... but the usa has no financial interest there and so its not even a blip on their radar. there are a few other examples, and one wonders why bush the crusader has not stuck his neck out there, but yet iraq was important enough to do so. (ps., yes the usa is given medical/food support to darfur but military assistance is what would really put an end to the genocide)

pcchick Guest

Since I had to choose between the 2 I chose Kerry...hopefully, maybe, possibly it can be a better society with him in office. You know this TJ voting was sooo easy to do...no worries. I wish when I went to the station to vote it could have been this easy. One long line, 2 hours of waiting and then only to hear you ar enot in the list, and they have to search on the POTENTIAL LIST OF CONVICTS to see if you can vote. Then I had to show them my card and all....still haven't voted. Viewed the voting card....then saw one long bag a options on it. Voting ain't easy. Now I have to go back today.
    I wish I could just vote for Bill Clinton. Chrppps.

@sandor, you still haven't explained why kerry should be president.
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com

I think that Bill Clinton was a good presudent and should have run again.

BTW Kerry does not have this election wrapped up as yet, its practically a head-to-head competition.

We'll see about that...

And if kerry doesn't have this wrapped up why did you vote for him...

what you mean why did i voted for him Virus?. I would like Kerry to win so i voted for him on our poll, but in reality now, he really do not have it wrapped up, at least not yet.

One thing i have to say BUSH all the way... If he does not win the world is going to be in more trouble.

The world is already in trouble VRTECJA. Not sure if Kerry will be able to fix it but i think so...heres a question...did 9/11 had anything to do with saddam or Iraq?