• George Bush

9 25.71%
  • John Kerry

26 74.29%
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Techjamaica's US Election Poll

Default Re: Techjamaica's US Election Poll

Quote Originally Posted by gravyflex
    Ohio! Ohio! It's not over until the fat lady sings.
    The fat lady has sung.
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com

Default Re: Techjamaica's US Election Poll

Ignorance… why can’t people see that a bush win is the best thing for the world... and people when Americans have a problem most of the time it is a problem to them and them alone, so when they say they have a bad economy don’t listen to them. Their unemployment rate is only 5.3% and that include drug dealers and people who don’t want to work. If Jamaica had an unemployment rate of 5.3% we would think we have a perfect economy, if only 1200 people were murdered in Jamaica every two years we would have an acceptable crime rate, yet Americans are at WAR and the 1200 of them that were killed in iraq in the past TWO years is just too much. Look its time people realized that everything America does is just held to a higher standard and we look to pull them down just to feel normal. That is the way i see it, and remember as soon as something happens they are the ones the world calls on first for help.

I call on all of you to educate yourselves, there is more truth out there to show why france and the other countries did not support America in the war in Iraq, that proves that they had financial interest, be it oil for food or contracts that they had with sadam than the belief that America did it for the oil but yet people will seem to forever say this. If you want a perfect example look on what is happening in the “black” Sudan (Africa), when America went to the united nations to ask them to declare what the Muslims were doing to the christens as genocide it was vetoed by guess who the French I will leave it up to you to find out why.