Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Memories...The VideoGame History.

yess!! streets of rage on genesis, use to play that for houuuuurs.

i use to play as skate a whole lot?
    The views expressed in the above post are not neccesarily the views of icuucme.

ahhh....memories...pow was the *...pit fighter, samurai showdown, streets of rage....he he...i was the toughest thing on mario kart 64...and golden eye on the 64 was the *....world heroes...i kinda liked that game...

Last edited by Arch_Angel; Oct 15, 2008 at 05:15 PM. Reason: masked profanity
    Try, u may not...do or do not...there is no try

Quote Originally Posted by icuucme View Post
    yess!! streets of rage on genesis, use to play that for houuuuurs.

i use to play as skate a whole lot?
    I can only remember skate black kid on his roller blades

Here is another of my favorite side scroller beat dem up

Spiderman and Venom Maximum Carnage

You could use either Spiderman or Venom or go 2 player going through the place with both of them you and a friend there were several support characters that you could call in to help you like the strikers in King Of Fighters Black Cat, Punisher, Firestar etc...

Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

TURTLES IN TIME

THAT GAME SURE BRINGS BACK MEMORIES

Turtles was the ****..Multiplayer on par with Contra....
    "Ohhh Shell-Shock"

Back when Konami was aces and made masterpeices like :

First Castlevania game for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. It is a retelling of Simon Belmont's foray into Castlevania, first told in the original Castlevania. The game has all new levels (several featuring areas outside of the castle), 16-bit graphics featuring SNES graphics Mode 7, and the soundtrack consists mostly of brand new pieces including a handful of remixes of previous Castlevania songs

The control scheme has been expanded upon from its predecessors, this includes the ability for Simon to whip in eight directions, as well as keeping the whip held out if the player holds the attack button. Holding the whip out lets Simon swing or spin it around, allowing the player to easily block enemy projectiles, or hit enemies rapidly (albeit for less damage than a normal strike). In addition, Simon can latch his whip onto grappling points, letting him swing over various obstacles.

This game converted one of my closest friends into a game fanatic. This is what brought him into the clan.
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

Aaah yes the memories...
    Smartball ><

With over 100lvls in this game, how can i forget it

And this one
    Black by popular demand
    Ω
    Asus G73JH 17.3" - Core i7 740QM|6GB DDR3 1333| ATI Mobility Radeon 5870 1GB| 640GB HDD