Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 123

Thread: Windows Live Messenger Beta Released!

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    13,181
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWolfe Hellscream View Post
    but how come it release yesterday and people submitting reports from the 13th?
    It was leaked before that.

    Clicking my email icon opens my default mail client, Thunderbird.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    11,040
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    It was leaked before that.

    Clicking my email icon opens my default mail client, Thunderbird.
    Even better, when i click its opens mail in FireFox

    but it goes to msn.com. not inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    Yes. You not trying it to?

    How do you get rid of the windows bars, you have non in yours
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Sep 18, 2008 at 10:28 AM. Reason: merged multiple posts
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

    FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    13,181
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    How do you get rid of the windows bars, you have non in yours
    Windows bars?

    You mean like the bar with File, Edit, Actions, Tools, Help?
    In the Chat Window, click on the last icon to the right, and uncheck the option "Show the menu bar".

    In your Messenger main window, find the same icon below your email inbox icon at the top. And uncheck the same option.

    This option was in the previous version.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    11,040
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    Windows bars?

    You mean like the bar with File, Edit, Actions, Tools, Help?
    In the Chat Window, click on the last icon to the right, and uncheck the option "Show the menu bar".

    In your Messenger main window, find the same icon below your email inbox icon at the top. And uncheck the same option.

    This option was in the previous version.
    no man, not that ... look in you pic .. you have no bars/margins around your windows ...
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

    FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    13,181
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    no man, not that ... look in you pic .. you have no bars/margins around your windows ...
    Have you tried the option I just mentioned? I don't know any other option to remove the bars around the window.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    11,040
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    Have you tried the option I just mentioned? I don't know any other option to remove the bars around the window.
    I know of that option, that only remove File, Edit, Actions, Tools, Help

    Unless yours if different casue you using XP .. hmmm
    Last edited by GPRS Internet; Sep 18, 2008 at 10:51 AM.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

    FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    13,181
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    I know of that option, that only remove File, Edit, Actions, Tools, Help
    I am at a loss then. I would have to search it for you. But it has been that way for as long as I can remember in the previous version.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    11,040
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    I am at a loss then. I would have to search it for you. But it has been that way for as long as I can remember in the previous version.
    I guess its a vista thing ... look at mine, you see the bar around the entire window ... im almost sure in the last msn i could get rid of it like you have in your pic

    ---
    Stay Connected,..

    FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,462
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    BTW there isn't a version of messenger live plus live that works with this version is there...I kinda miss tabbed chats...
    >>>>Buzz Buzz Inside<<<<

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    13,181
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JUGGERNAUT View Post
    BTW there isn't a version of messenger live plus live that works with this version is there...I kinda miss tabbed chats...
    The beta just release yesterday. How quickly do you want plus live programmers to update their program with the new version?
    Just got to wait a bit.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •