Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Windows Live Messenger Beta Released!

I looks nice, I am using it now..nice interface, and i will concur that the download is amazingly slow!!!!
    If God be for us who can be against us

pcchick Guest

I am unsure as to why the DL naw work out for me? hmm....

d/l & installation hd taken upwards of an hr for me & all i d/led was wlm, photo thingy & movie maker
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

Have you tried the really large 100+MB file? It should have all the items inside and should work.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Ok, i'm getting rid of this junk, nothing works, pure trouble, when it comes out of beta i'll upgrade again
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Cloud Solutions. All rights reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Ok, i'm getting rid of this junk, nothing works, pure trouble, when it comes out of beta i'll upgrade again
    Gonna uninstall it to. Been finding out it has been chewing and eating some of my messages that I send, getting me into trouble nuff time. And also eating messages that my contacts send.

Very frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    Gonna uninstall it to. Been finding out it has been chewing and eating some of my messages that I send, getting me into trouble nuff time. And also eating messages that my contacts send.

Very frustrating.
    got rid of it the first day i installed it....MS are the worst at betas..
    If you have time to whine and complain about something then you have the time to do something about it

well that's why it's beta, so we can submit user reports, tho I can see what u saying. M$ Betas have more bugs/probs than any other
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post

Very frustrating.
    Been having this problem too but havnt uninstalled it yet.....mi a wait likkle first.

pcchick Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sk@tta View Post
    Been having this problem too but havnt uninstalled it yet.....mi a wait likkle first.
    Keep waiting till it nyam off all yu messages dem and start to send unwarranted spam. Don't let what happened to me after a final download happen to you. *dash it weh now*