Thread: Are there Any Nokia e90 Users On tech Jamaican?

Default Are there Any Nokia e90 Users On tech Jamaican?

Hey i just got one of these brand new for 450, had a used one for a while and after using the blackberry bold and see how stupid it was in comparison to the e90, i decided to Get back one of these to keep, but unfortunately there are not much themes and apps for this phone that take advantage of the inside display, So i really need so help finding really good apps and themes customized for both screens......................would also like to find some good hacks for this phone...........like changing the font on the phone.

Respect...

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by p.wade.r View Post
    Hey i just got one of these brand new for 450, had a used one for a while and after using the blackberry bold and see how stupid it was in comparison to the e90, i decided to Get back one of these to keep, but unfortunately there are not much themes and apps for this phone that take advantage of the inside display, So i really need so help finding really good apps and themes customized for both screens......................would also like to find some good hacks for this phone...........like changing the font on the phone.

Respect...
    Yow you can get stuff for you phone @ www.dotsis.com

also try www.noeman.org/gsm I use this site for almost all OS platform that comes on mobile fones
    "Smartphones, the World in a Small Package"

Does any one Know how to set up Mail for Exchange on nokia phones for a Hotmail or yahoo address or even gmail?????
    livin in a MODS world