Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game cube no disc read

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    ya I wont dismiss that possibility but I jus saying its not often u hear of a gamecube with problems. An i can tell u first hand say mine go thru some of the ruffest treatment. Cube was supplemental for me cause I couldnt get them Nintendo games like Smash, Metroid and Zelda on PS2 of course so thats what it was for, first party titles and RE4
    Well I was surprised when Sony lost the RE licenses to Nintendo of all companies if it was Microsoft sure but not Nintendo I heard the Cube version of RE4 had very good graphics though

Quote Originally Posted by Lukecon View Post
    my youth at this time still you still a use game cube, dash weh that hygha, lol anyways there is a place at hagley park plaza called gameyaad that can fix it for you. Trust me they are good down there.
    Ya I heard of them they also do console and hand held (psp, ds) modding
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

All Resident Evils were on 64 too, so its not that Sony lost RE rights, Nintendo just got RE4 to be a temporary exclusive. I played the PS2 version of RE4 to and I could see the gfx weren't as good, PS2 was just the weakest in that department.

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    All Resident Evils were on 64 too, so its not that Sony lost RE rights, Nintendo just got RE4 to be a temporary exclusive. I played the PS2 version of RE4 to and I could see the gfx weren't as good, PS2 was just the weakest in that department.
    Wasn't much of an RE fan I know a lot of people who were but in my opinion PS2 owned the Cube. I think you can also carry it to Royal Computer and they may can fix it but perhaps game yaad should be explored first
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

it was strange how good RE4 looked. (I have the gamecube version if anybody wants to buy it pm me.) didn't see any other game come out which was pushing as many polygons on the main character. these guys need to make a new game on the wii (since its twice as fast)

Quote Originally Posted by sayion View Post
    have a game cube but its not reading no disc any suggestion???
    i had the same prob. the lens starts spinning then its gonna stop. Tried fixing it, worked for a while. But i jus had to end up buying a new one.
    "M@DD IN$TRUM3NT" ULTIM@TE POWER