Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: PS3 limitations held MGS4 back

wow you guys still arguing about this?
    from what i get from the article he expected more of the game graphically. yea it get 10/10 even tho it is flawed graphically it still has great play value in it. keep in mind people its not the graphics that make a game fun to play (crisis) its the game play, completing mission and such. just going out on a limb here but im almost sure that if smash brothers was just a bunch of stickmen on screen it would still be fun to play

and yes i didnt bother reading the entire thread, too many damn posts so excuse me if the actual issue has already been resolved and what is happening now is useless babbling

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    again a game is not rated buy looks only to get 10..... their is story line and game play which has nothing to do with graphics..no game can be more than you expected unless you just start use stuffcoming from a gameboy color , when you see a game you see it...kojima isnt a fanboi and was braggin how much he going to get done but the so called beast held him back..but it might be his companies programming skills..... if you have both why buy a multi game when only one has LIVE?
    I sed ntn bout gfx ute .... suh if it hav live it nuh mus hav ps online?

Quote Originally Posted by frass2000 View Post
    wow you guys still arguing about this?
    from what i get from the article he expected more of the game graphically. yea it get 10/10 even tho it is flawed graphically it still has great play value in it. keep in mind people its not the graphics that make a game fun to play (crisis) its the game play, completing mission and such. just going out on a limb here but im almost sure that if smash brothers was just a bunch of stickmen on screen it would still be fun to play

and yes i didnt bother reading the entire thread, too many damn posts so excuse me if the actual issue has already been resolved and what is happening now is useless babbling
    Ute mgs4 is FAR from flawed graphially ...just yesterday i was at ma breg yaad an we wer watchin a cut scene an him moda ask which movie dat ...an lil afta wen ma breg wuz playin da game shi ask if iz a movie agen yo!

suh nuh mek nuhbodi trick u ute game far from flawed
    Last edited by Rizzle; Sep 22, 2008 at 12:32 PM.

is not me say so, is the man wha mek it say so, read the article again. it might seem perfect to you but if him say it flawed then it flawed regardless of what u might think, is nuff more him want to do with it cause him say he drop the texture quality because of hardware limitations so you can imagine how good it would look if he got wat he wanted

Quote Originally Posted by frass2000 View Post
    is not me say so, is the man wha mek it say so, read the article again. it might seem perfect to you but if him say it flawed then it flawed regardless of what u might think, is nuff more him want to do with it cause him say he drop the texture quality because of hardware limitations so you can imagine how good it would look if he got wat he wanted
    he wanted 10 times better ....which is imposible in this gen
    ...play da game urself an stop listen wah ppl seh

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzle View Post
    I sed ntn bout gfx ute .... suh if it hav live it nuh mus hav ps online?

Ute mgs4 is FAR from flawed graphially ...just yesterday i was at ma breg yaad an we wer watchin a cut scene an him moda ask which movie dat ...an lil afta wen ma breg wuz playin da game shi ask if iz a movie agen yo!

suh nuh mek nuhbodi trick u ute game far from flawed
    yout mothers are like that from fifa world cup 2002 my mother ask which match dat ....psn and live is different live has quality and quantity psn has none to compare...

frass we bable when we know this yout see figures and cant comprehend
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzle View Post
    he wanted 10 times better ....which is imposible in this gen
    exactly, so the development team held back

yeah man the game sick sick jus wait pon 5 maybe him can get at least half a waa him expected it to be then cuz nu matta what i give dat game a 10 outta 10 lol yeah rizzle me memba wen she seh dat |o|ers

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    I am sure I never asked for mgs4 to 360 look @ the title of the thread (ps3 held mgs4 back) the guy was dissappointed he expected more from your beast of a console...check it out he is the first to find out and just watch it spread........

@lanza if you have a 360 and a ps3 why would you buy a multiplat game for the ps3? no logical explanation for that
    i doh have no multi plat for ps3 is 4 360 i talkin lol i not really interested in buyin any games 4 the ps3 apart from gt5 and mgs4 rite now no multi plat games just yet. i just hop ms use blu ray next time so we can see the true graphics and power of the next great console rite my fellow fanboi's?? LOOOL
    Last edited by Lanza; Sep 22, 2008 at 06:42 PM.
    If You Talk About That Of Whom In Which We Do Not Speak,Have We Not Spoken Of That Of Which We Do Not Talk??

Soon Drop:P

Core i7 920
    GIGABYTE GA-EX58-UD3R-SLI
    G.SKILL Trident 6GB DDR3 2000

lol dem not gon do dat till blu ray get cheaper but maybe by next gen dem do dat then there will be no war between ps3 an 360 cuz dem both will have sed speed
    BB:Pin pm me