Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: CCNA in 10 days!??

Anyone with this booking selling on a price:31 Days Before Your CCNA Exam:
    A Day-by-Day Quick Reference Study Guide (Cisco Networking Academy Program)

|--- www.RealJamaicaEstate.com ™ ---|
    Invest small = small returns [micro enterprise] | Invest Big = returns Big [macro enterprise]
    --- www.fashionsJAMAICA.com ™ -|- www.ChampsJamaica.com

Quote Originally Posted by shane200_ View Post
    I would not want this person to manage my network when he done this 10 days course, only if the person had work with cisco before that is ok with me, but for a new person, I do feel sorry for that company.
    erm... but how woukd u even know that it was done in 10 days?(kinda off topic ... yes i know) as for the ccna i do it at heart and we get tested on every flippin chapter..*keeps me on my toes so i can't complian*... schools ftw.

People who take cram sessions are generally weak at troubleshooting. This is something that comes from trial and error as well has both hardware and software problems. You might find a list of common solutions in a book but it's not the same as real world hands on experience. Cram courses are only for people with years of experience and just want the cert.
    .:] ^ [:.
    .:] Game IDs: xfire_ropy | BC:BC2_ropy | BC: 2142_ropy29 | BF3_ | steam_ropy09 | LoL_ropy09 | Origin_ropy29 [:.

to do the whole CCNA syllabus in 10 day is alot of cramming. I did my training at Stony Hill Heart Academy for one year and in my class alot of persons couldnt keep up with the pace.

I think that is jus for some persons who already have their CCNA and want to revise real quick b4 re-doing the exam.

There are alot more options out there. UWI has a CCNA course that runs for about 4 months, CBT Nuggets, Train Signal Videos, Packet Tracer Network simulator.

Its all up to you and what you desire and how fast you want to do your exams.

Quote Originally Posted by badasromain View Post
    to do the whole CCNA syllabus in 10 day is alot of cramming. I did my training at Stony Hill Heart Academy for one year and in my class alot of persons couldnt keep up with the pace.

I think that is jus for some persons who already have their CCNA and want to revise real quick b4 re-doing the exam.

There are alot more options out there. UWI has a CCNA course that runs for about 4 months, CBT Nuggets, Train Signal Videos, Packet Tracer Network simulator.

Its all up to you and what you desire and how fast you want to do your exams.
    tell me more info on the bolded text..

Quote Originally Posted by kevon View Post
    I can't speak for anyone else but it worked for me....went through the book twice, did the labs that came with the simulator and the practice questions in the book and I passed on my first attempt.
    You have passed the exam but are you a competent entry level network technician, e.g. can you trouble shoot a network experiencing NEXT , if you were being interviewed for a job would you tell the interviewer that ?.The question is yes you can pass the exam in ten days if you study to pass the exam only but it wont get you far.

Quote Originally Posted by don_corleone View Post
    tell me more info on the bolded text..
    I had a friend that did his CCNA course at UWI in about 4 months. I would have to contact him to get some more info about it asap.