Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Apple Introduces New iPod nano and iPod touch

there is alot of free internet radio apps available in the appstore. For the mic thing, thats apple for you

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    there is alot of free internet radio apps available in the appstore. For the mic thing, thats apple for you
    That does not cut it. I am sure half of those apps don't pick up Jamaican stations...and who needs to be tied to hearing radio over WiFi etc only? Nothing beats a built in unit.

Apple fails.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Quote Originally Posted by Technoboy View Post
    That does not cut it. I am sure half of those apps don't pick up Jamaican stations...and who needs to be tied to hearing radio over WiFi etc only? Nothing beats a built in unit.

Apple fails.
    Wont agree with this, Well when apple take hold of jamaica then you will see these functions working for Jamaicans but rght now in the rest of the world Apple is doing big things and there stuff works.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

i had always disliked apple, the ipod is too specialized, im just waiting on a new zune to come out
    AMD Phenom II x 4 BE @ 3.3GHz, 37 " Visio 120Hz 1080P LCD, Radeon HD4870, 2GB DDR3 RAM ,1TB hard Drive< Genius 5.1 Surround Sound
    561-7757

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    Wont agree with this, Well when apple take hold of jamaica then you will see these functions working for Jamaicans but rght now in the rest of the world Apple is doing big things and there stuff works.
    As I said...adding a radio unit would've ensured everyone around the world could enjoy radio. What was so hard? And like I said...a WiFi signal may not always be appropriate and Lord knows what so-called 3G connectivity will cost. A built in radio unit costs nothing to operate from the consumer side.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

SO anyone pick up any of the new ipod Touches? I should be pretty soon. Already ordered a case for it so...
    [AMD Gallardo] [Asus M2N SLI Deluxe] [AMD 5000+ X2 black edition @ 3.2GHZ] [Zalman CNPS9700 LED][ EVGA 8800GT 512MB] [Gskill 2GB x 2 DDR2800] [Seagate 320GB IDE][Seagate 1TB, 750GB, 320GB SATA II][Western Digital 1TB SATA II][XION 600W] [NEC DL DVD-RW] [Antec Nine Hundred MidATX] [19" BenQ FP93GX LCD][40" Samsung LNA500LCD HDTV 1080p][Logitech X-230 2.1]

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis2kx View Post
    SO anyone pick up any of the new ipod Touches? I should be pretty soon. Already ordered a case for it so...

My sistren going up heroes weekend, i should be getting one by then... cant wait
    Current: LG Nexus 5 - Digicel
    Retired: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Quote Originally Posted by lissy32 View Post
    i prefer how small(lengthwise) the 3rd generation one was.make it easier to travel with
    Mi glad me a somebody deh pan di same side. Apple shud jus stick to the more squareish shapes that the 3rd GEN Nano have and dash weh the rectangular shapes

the new nanos are like paper thin though

isnt that the way we goin every body wid dem flat ting sooner or later we jus gon have the **** chips an we hear da music inna we head wen we feel like lol
    BB:Pin pm me