Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Apple Introduces New iPod nano and iPod touch

yep i agree. THe new touch is dam sweet. I'm glad they added external vol controls + speakers! That's what i hated about the 1st Gen ipod touch. THink i will invest in one before the year is over.
    [AMD Gallardo] [Asus M2N SLI Deluxe] [AMD 5000+ X2 black edition @ 3.2GHZ] [Zalman CNPS9700 LED][ EVGA 8800GT 512MB] [Gskill 2GB x 2 DDR2800] [Seagate 320GB IDE][Seagate 1TB, 750GB, 320GB SATA II][Western Digital 1TB SATA II][XION 600W] [NEC DL DVD-RW] [Antec Nine Hundred MidATX] [19" BenQ FP93GX LCD][40" Samsung LNA500LCD HDTV 1080p][Logitech X-230 2.1]

I wish they had the song controls[Back,Next] instead of volume who constantly changes volume. The built in speakers defiantly a plus especially for games.

jomo Guest

apple has it locked for entertainment phone and players, but i wish the touch had a camera still...

I am planning on getting a 16GB iPod touch..this will surely complement my music taste.
    Be what's next!

i like these new ipod they looking good but problem is to get them for affordable prices, gotta wait a month or 2 month for that
    ----Money is not real. It is a figment of the imagination created by human consciousness that dictates the lifestyle. Since that is known.....CREATE!!!------

Quote Originally Posted by Sanizizu View Post
    i like these new ipod they looking good but problem is to get them for affordable prices, gotta wait a month or 2 month for that
    the prices have already fallen. doubt they'll fall again anytime soon.
    --- Bless, 24 HRS !!

I need to get me one of these...
    hol' up u han if U wah 1 too....

I am impressed with my 1st gen touch definitely have to get new one worse like how it has external speakers

apple mad wid dem designs an ting but there isnt realli nuttin new just dat it have the itouch ting where u turn the screen sideways i not hating or nuttin cuz i waa buy one but is jsu a get richER quick ting fa dem enu....but i want one doe
    BB:Pin pm me

I dunno...it's the same trends all the time with Apple. They create some near useless feature like genius play list and "shake to shuffle" (did you really see how violently you have to shake that thing?) to take away from their deficiencies.

I laud them for the accelerometer. But why on earth for a music device is there still no radio option? I mean...at the end of the day if you do get tired of your music playlist, it's a good option to have. On top of it...why is voice recording only possible using additional devices that are not even in box? Why couldn't they have an in built microphone?

I am still not sold. I am still copping a Creative branded MP3 Player.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+