Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Apple Introduces New iPod nano and iPod touch

Im now stuck on genius thats all i use now
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Nestersan View Post
    As an M$ Zombie, it doesn't burn your skin to touch Apple's products ?
    What you take this thing for?...I use gloves whenever I am using this thing..Furthermore, I have it in a clear www.gear4.com case.
    Be what's next!

Quote Originally Posted by Technoboy View Post
    I dunno...it's the same trends all the time with Apple. They create some near useless feature like genius play list and "shake to shuffle" (did you really see how violently you have to shake that thing?) to take away from their deficiencies.

I laud them for the accelerometer. But why on earth for a music device is there still no radio option? I mean...at the end of the day if you do get tired of your music playlist, it's a good option to have. On top of it...why is voice recording only possible using additional devices that are not even in box? Why couldn't they have an in built microphone?

I am still not sold. I am still copping a Creative branded MP3 Player.
    Dumb*****$ here you go with the whole fm radio crap again, MP3 players are aimed at people who want to listen to what they want to listen to at any given time, plus adding a radio will get you lazy and in time you stop collecting mp3 which is the whole idea
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Nestersan View Post
    See why Monopolies are bad...What would happen if Creative, Iriver, M$ or any other MP3 Player maker tried that...
    i know what you mean, god bless mininova

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Dumb*****$ here you go with the whole fm radio crap again, MP3 players are aimed at people who want to listen to what they want to listen to at any given time, plus adding a radio will get you lazy and in time you stop collecting mp3 which is the whole idea
    I suggest that if you disagree with something I have to say you try and be respectful in your response. There is no need to call names.

So a radio/voice recorder is useless to you...that is you. I value such features. And pitiful if having a radio to listen to on the go to compliment the music collection will make you lazy. But there are some of us...who are better off. So speak for yourself. Have you ever thought hey...maybe you're listening to the radio...hear a new track? Voila! One more to my collection? Hmm. .

As I said...radio/voice recording are standard features. Much more utility than some crap shake and shuffle.

To each his own.
    Last edited by Technoboy; Oct 9, 2008 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Edited errors
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

que the battle of the techies music an get the high techy to sign off on this war lol
    BB:Pin pm me

has anyone even seen the new zen?
    AMD Phenom II x 4 BE @ 3.3GHz, 37 " Visio 120Hz 1080P LCD, Radeon HD4870, 2GB DDR3 RAM ,1TB hard Drive< Genius 5.1 Surround Sound
    561-7757

Quote Originally Posted by jamjosef View Post
    has anyone even seen the new zen?
    I have heard of no recent announcement from Creative. What "new" one are you referring to? All seen here: http://www.creative.com/products/mp3/ are not new.

P.S. This is an Apple thread...let's not hijack.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Quote Originally Posted by Dre_ja View Post
    but i will not b buying a ipod touch 2nd gen until its jailbroken
    same here. need to get me those emulators and all that jazz
    --- Bless, 24 HRS !!