Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saw - The movie

Default Re: Saw - The movie

Goths tend to be accepting and open minded. Just turn up to a club or event wearing all black and your already in the goth scene. You'll pick it up as you go along (just a hint though, lay off the vampire comments!).

The gothic sense of humour is highly developed, and often leans toward the satirical. Quietly laughing at the more idiotic and less tolerant factions of society that seem to think yelling out of cars at us makes them cooler. Goths have learned to laugh at themselves and see society in a much different light. They have had to, and it is a trait most would not give up.

Goths have for the most part (not unanimously of course, but mostly) dropped all forms of prejudice. Noone is afraid within the goth scene to come out as being gay, and noone has to hide their religion for fear of scorn from their peers or zealots wanting to convert them from the arms of Satan. In fact because of these facts (and the general lack of prejudice) the goth scene has a large proportion of gays/bisexuals, and followers of non-mainstream religions and views. This of course is the most important aspect of gothdom, and why most goths became goths in the first place, tolerance.
    SMART PHONE: Note 2 (N7100) [B] Ps all Pics are taken with the phone in my sig.....

r u a goth willy?

LMAO no yute!!!! for some reason i knew someone would ask that...i'm no goth, i like wearing black but not that much
    SMART PHONE: Note 2 (N7100) [B] Ps all Pics are taken with the phone in my sig.....

Quote Originally Posted by makaveli
    r u a goth willy?

I suppose Willy is just a well informed youth
    Confucious says "he who knows not and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him"

I know The Osbournes are boths, right?

i dont know ...they might be btw boths=goths right?

oops yea, my bad "GOTHS" i know for sure Jack Osbourne is one, no doubt!

Thumbs down Re: Saw - The movie

Ok so I watched SAW,I really did not like this movie I recommend THE GRUDGE more . Yeah it had its creepy,psychotic moments and I felt sorta sorry for some of the characters but its a one watch situation,this movie is just unsettling...

I really hated it when this guy screamed at the end of the movie I was like shut up!!!
    Vision without Mission is Daydreaming!