Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Technology trying to destroy us???

Dem start up wid dis again..

On on a lighter note...

Eloi Cole, an oddly dressed young man was arrested yesteday at the Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland, made bizarre claim that he was from the future. Cole claimed that he had travelled back in time to prevent the LHC from destroying the world. The LHC successfully collided particles at record force earlier this week, a milestone Mr Cole was attempting to disrupt it by stopping supplies of Mountain Dew to the experiment’s vending machines. He also claimed responsibility for the infamous baguette sabotage in November last year. Mr Cole was seized by Swiss police after CERN security guards spotted him rooting around in trash bins. He explained that he was looking for fuel for his ‘time machine power unit’, a device that resembled a kitchen blender. Who knows maybe NASA should check out the secret powers of Mountain Dew.
    http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog...ing-the-w.html

I thought this was an april fools joke until i check the post date.
    NZXT S340*Asus Prime B350 Plus*AMD Ryzen 5 1600*Cooler Master Masterliquid 240 AIO*8GB Patriot Viper 3000MHZ DDR4*SanDisk 120GB SSD*Corsair CX 650 80+Bronze PSU*Windows 10 Pro 64bit*Acer R Series 21.5" IPS 1080p 4ms Monitor

Quote Originally Posted by grim386 View Post
    On on a lighter note...

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog...ing-the-w.html

I thought this was an april fools joke until i check the post date.
    I too am from the future..oh no wait no i'm not. dam these pills and greens
    Black by popular demand
    Ω
    Asus G73JH 17.3" - Core i7 740QM|6GB DDR3 1333| ATI Mobility Radeon 5870 1GB| 640GB HDD

Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    I too am from the future..oh no wait no i'm not. dam these pills and greens
    lol!!! Good one....................................
    LAPTOP:- Alienware M11x C2D @1.7GHz, SATA 300GB HDD, nVidia GT 335M 1GB (dis.), Intel GMA HD-64MB (int.), 2GB DDR3 RAM @1066MHz, 1.3MP webcam Running Windows7 64bit
    MOBILE DEVICE:- SGS3 T999 dual core Qualcom Snapdragon @1.5GHz, 2GB RAM, 16GB (int. SD), Adreno 225 GPU, 8MP pri. cam, 1.9MP ff running Stock:4.0.4 UVLH2 modem