Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Technology trying to destroy us???

Quote Originally Posted by KoyoteGambit View Post
    I've always wondered what the world will do when a portal to another dimension opens up and hungry creatures pour in. I think those who play FPS will be eaten last, or we can all go out like 'The Mist'.
    I'm going down fighting, take a few baddies wid me.
    NZXT S340*Asus Prime B350 Plus*AMD Ryzen 5 1600*Cooler Master Masterliquid 240 AIO*8GB Patriot Viper 3000MHZ DDR4*SanDisk 120GB SSD*Corsair CX 650 80+Bronze PSU*Windows 10 Pro 64bit*Acer R Series 21.5" IPS 1080p 4ms Monitor

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080910/ap_on_sc/big_bang

success no need for yall to get jumpy
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080910/ap_on_sc/big_bang

success no need for yall to get jumpy
    Jumpy, we all knew the first test was a success from very early this morning, but I'm sure the religious community are having a fit into what this will cause, me personally; I like everything the way it is, I believe in God and really don't need to know how the universe was created. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."
    Here's an idea: How about trying to colonize other planets before making an experiment that can blow up or melt down the Earth.
    Only we can save us.

Jumpy, we all knew the first test was a success from very early this morning, but I'm sure the religious community are having a fit into what this will cause, me personally; I like everything the way it is, I believe in God and really don't need to know how the universe was created. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."
    Here's an idea: How about trying to colonize other planets before making an experiment that can blow up or melt down the Earth.
    as i said b4 that thing cant blow up the earth yall jumpy just relax
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

BANG!

Oh, wait, we're still here. DRAT!
    The answer you seek is *+5,2*3,2
    Check out my blog: http://rants.andreobrown.com

Millions of dollars, countless hours, millionws of brain cells - all wasted, for what int the name of science?

I echo ShadowWolfe.

Where is Al Qaeda when you need them?
    The fox was probably right - they could have been sour grapes.

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    as i said b4 that thing cant blow up the earth yall jumpy just relax
    They did not start the experiment yet...

All they did was see if the photons travelled properly.

The real tests are when they are going to send them in different directions so they collide. But not for a couple of months yet.
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCat View Post
    Millions of dollars, countless hours, millionws of brain cells - all wasted, for what int the name of science?
    If it wasn't for science we wouldn't have all this lovely technological marvels we take for granted
    NZXT S340*Asus Prime B350 Plus*AMD Ryzen 5 1600*Cooler Master Masterliquid 240 AIO*8GB Patriot Viper 3000MHZ DDR4*SanDisk 120GB SSD*Corsair CX 650 80+Bronze PSU*Windows 10 Pro 64bit*Acer R Series 21.5" IPS 1080p 4ms Monitor

boy...i second this motion...or at least conquer zion and get the last few remaining 'aware' humans not connected to the matrix...so when they do destroy the earth...at least we can live in a virtual one
    Try, u may not...do or do not...there is no try

Cybercat, what is the cost of your cellphone ? Or your Hp Laptop ? Did you do the minimalist thing which is buy the Cheapest functioning model and give the extra money to charity in Jamaica ?

Switzerland : Literacy: Total population: 99%
    Unemployment rate: 2.5%
    Budget: Revenues: $149.5 billion, expenditures: $143.1 billion
    Gun crime is so low that the statistics are not kept.

They are quite alright as a nation, so low them to do as they like. If they sent the money here, it would be used to build some garbage for scarce benefits and only the politerati would even see any benefit from it.
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan