Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Xbox 360 price drop draws reaction

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    ps3 doesn't do it because it confuses the buyer and the developers. You have to plan stuff like this from the beginning too late for the ps3 now but hey might as well do - nothing to lose. PS3 slim? anybody lol.
    What would you be doing on a PS3 without a HDD? sticking a flash drive to save your games.. how about those mandatory installs on some games. That just won't work. And cutting the wireless won't cut the cost enough in these days.
    lol I memba one idiot on the PS3 forums one time come on bout Sony should make a PS3 'Core' with only minimum features and BluRay should be cut out and be made optional cause he can't afford it. ahaha that would just make the PS3 a DVD player with a hard drive basically, can only play the downloadable games.

I think the PS3 is good the way it is now(minus the to be lacking BC). The 40GB(now 80) is stripped down enough as it is, and I wouldn't buy that cause of what it lacks.

I knw homey who made this thread didnt mean to say "drop draws" believe mi!!!lolol Sony a get beaten frm long time and its still close to call which condole has the edge
    ----Money is not real. It is a figment of the imagination created by human consciousness that dictates the lifestyle. Since that is known.....CREATE!!!------

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    What would you be doing on a PS3 without a HDD? sticking a flash drive to save your games.. how about those mandatory installs on some games. That just won't work. And cutting the wireless won't cut the cost enough in these days.
    lol I memba one idiot on the PS3 forums one time come on bout Sony should make a PS3 'Core' with only minimum features and BluRay should be cut out and be made optional cause he can't afford it. ahaha that would just make the PS3 a DVD player with a hard drive basically, can only play the downloadable games.

I think the PS3 is good the way it is now(minus the to be lacking BC). The 40GB(now 80) is stripped down enough as it is, and I wouldn't buy that cause of what it lacks.
    they can drop some more things man. ANd the hd they can tell u put in urself. i would get a ps3 like that and put in my own hd still but maybe not the average user would. They can take out wireless and cables and amm... anything not essential. or we can all just wait some years for the price to go down naturally
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo