Thread: HI!! and HELP!!

Default HI!! and HELP!!

hi.. my name is Dania and i am an 18 y.o female attending Utech (ist year) pharmacy!!

before i go into anymore details i have a major emergency that i need some help with!
    i want to buy my books for school on amazon.com because its cheaper and most of my books arent on the island so!!!
    not just that my mother is STRESSING me about the imformation as if the money is gonna run away. so i wanna know how can she order it and i get it in jamaica? and how much is the average cost. i want 3 books..
    i would prefer to use a jamaican service so if anyone can PLEASE inform me how this delivery thing goes... does amazon ship it the them and they ship it to me? would i have to pay two shipping costs?

i have been searching online and all the website have NO information and to how this goes it is so disappointing!!

thanks so much for all who welcome me and help me out !! see you lata
    Danah

if you havent found wht ur looking for yet in that thread, just use on eof the Couriors you see advertising about online shopping. Global, E-Biz, Tara, etc........
    Back to square one....., back off the ground now........

yup try ebiz or even mailpak they all provide credti card service so u tell them what u want and pay down like i half i belive hope all works out fo ryah
    Dont hate ma game we all here for the same reasons,We here to get tha green paper throughout all seasons.C.R.E.A.M