Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Miphone GSM Status...

i find dat, by survey alot a ppl really nuh business, dem jus want to talk and since all dem friends on digicel dem nah bother switch....well for me, its which ever network dat dnt dig deep into ma pocket
    LiVE LiFE..LeVeL Di ViBEZ.....use to own a mobile site called McNAllySiTE... Google Advocate
    Current System:
    Win10 Pro, Reaper, Reason, Pro Tools, FL Studio
    Network: T-Mobile & Sprint 4G LTE; Current Devices: iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro 10.5
    I manage: HitzConnect Radio follow me, twitter: @ram130

Quote Originally Posted by potoguise1 View Post
    if they are going to launch their "GSM" network? then our existing Tri and quad band phones maybe able to work on on their network also.
    Well.. I feel they will have phones, 3G phones on sales with subsidized prices like what they do over seas. Where u can get a phone that values say $800us and get it on a contract for $200us..
    Contact Info: guccikid14@gmail.com

It looks like big things gonna happen very soon. A lot of Miphone towers are up down here in Manchester over the weekend and since Monday. I mean a lot...I wonder if so much is needed. All I can say their signal is going to burn the phones up.

lol@signal gona burn the phone up., Now yes the gsm phones you now use will work on the system (well the quad band open ones) But ram being ur phone early is not a smart move wait and see what will be on the table first. I hurd the word disappointment, well they cant be worst than the 2 now here, so not much disappointment should/would accur
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

LOL. Frankly I am tired of all the speculating and I am sure we have discussed Miphone and it's 3G service more than any other topic here on the forum so the most I have to say is that until we get written PROOF via the media we are just wasting our breaths.

TALK IS CHEAP.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Quote Originally Posted by barrettrs View Post
    LOL. Frankly I am tired of all the speculating and I am sure we have discussed Miphone and it's 3G service more than any other topic here on the forum so the most I have to say is that until we get written PROOF via the media we are just wasting our breaths.

TALK IS CHEAP.
    LoL this sound rather intresting cant beleive is so much of you guys are fanatics of cell phones.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

bwoy, I wouldn't say fanatic, is just that my cellphone is my laptop hence getting the best service is a must
    "Smartphones, the World in a Small Package"

Default Its official

Miphone will launch in september.....you can call their customer service and get info.

i dnt hav one to call, a digi mi hav......lol... hv u right but dis phone mi ago buy mi a get it fi di online price. I doubt that miphone gonna give me the same phone at the same price or cheaper without a contact...Plus i aint payin in full, so the offer is pretty ideal.

I tink i can get W902 at miphone with contract at 100 tho, if ntn when miphone launch mi will just trade in ma phone. Remember i need an unlocked one, mi soon go abroad fi link up mi artists dem...
    LiVE LiFE..LeVeL Di ViBEZ.....use to own a mobile site called McNAllySiTE... Google Advocate
    Current System:
    Win10 Pro, Reaper, Reason, Pro Tools, FL Studio
    Network: T-Mobile & Sprint 4G LTE; Current Devices: iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro 10.5
    I manage: HitzConnect Radio follow me, twitter: @ram130

bwoy, I wouldn't say fanatic, is just that my cellphone is my laptop hence getting the best service is a must
    "Smartphones, the World in a Small Package"