Quote Originally Posted by seanbee20 View Post
    I have seen many different categories of gamers in my lifetime:

1) hardcore gamers
    2) casual gamers
    3) simulation gamers
    4) sports gamers
    5) racing gamers
    6) etc

I think I will coin a new type of gamers, wii gamers.

I am sorry but I honestly believe that the MAJORITY of wii owners are those just getting into gaming which for me is an extremely good thing because it is now making people who weren't interested in gaming now being bought into the world of virtual reality.

When I hear my wife saying to me she wants a Wii for her birthday, my mother and sister saying to me they want a Wii so that they can exercise, in my mind cements this view.

This is just my opinion and is in no way suggesting that real gamers don't own Wiis or the wii is not a gaming console just that I believe that at least 80% of Wii owners would actually feel offended to be called gamers.
    you left out the;
    - Xbots
    - Ps3 fanboys
    - Nintendo Fanboys ??
    - Fifa fanboys
    - Madden Fanboys
    - EA fanboys
    - Graphix fanboys
    - puzzle/card gamers
    - downloadable/VC gamers
    - pre-teen kid gamers
    - achievement junkies

If you buy a game console u automatically fall into some sorta "gamer" category. Its like women who can play mario 1 but NOT mario 3 (I really can't understand why). Fanboy gaming is big nowadays. You could even a person who buys FIFA EVERY YEAR A HARDCORE GAMER. but thats besides the point. The point of the thread is the whole first console / second console thing.

You could even a person who buys FIFA EVERY YEAR A HARDCORE GAMER.
    i would call that a retard... but some ppl just love dem sports games. the poll indicates taht most ppl who have wii have it with something else. Thats 2 pieces of information now that support the statement; the fact that wii gets less use in one survey and is owned along with another console in another survey
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

semi u callin me a retard now? I buy FIFA every year sutm wrong wid dat? Damn right I love my FIFA lol matter of fact is it I was jus playing. I have sutm to rant about in the FIFA 09 thread

But still Owen, if like you're saying this thread is about 2nd console, then u most certainly can't label the wii as that. It may be for many, but it can only be called that by the people who buy them. Matter of fact for a lot of people its their very first console, as it was in fact Nintendo's plan to innovate to attract people who weren't gamers.
    So to find out what is first or second going to vary from person to person and there's no possibly way to truly generalize that

lol youts ps3 just start sell..dat nuh inah di race just wii and 360..it is obvious ps3 is last resort.Ms and sony has 3 diff sys package have to be doing firmware updates and all that..wheil nintendo just sit back with one console pack and make di money, that is number 1 right there
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    semi u callin me a retard now? I buy FIFA every year sutm wrong wid dat? Damn right I love my FIFA lol matter of fact is it I was jus playing. I have sutm to rant about in the FIFA 09 thread

But still Owen, if like you're saying this thread is about 2nd console, then u most certainly can't label the wii as that. It may be for many, but it can only be called that by the people who buy them. Matter of fact for a lot of people its their very first console, as it was in fact Nintendo's plan to innovate to attract people who weren't gamers.
    So to find out what is first or second going to vary from person to person and there's no possibly way to truly generalize that
    well then we agree that because its a casual console doesn't necessarily mean its a second choice because it clear has the bigger market share.

2nd console doesn't mean that they literally bought it second. Anyway, wii win. 1st or second everyone is happy

I not calling nbody retarded.... just.... different... special in a way. lol... hehe.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

I bought my XBOX 360 after my PS3. Is my XBOX my second console? Certainly not
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5