Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recycler

Default Recycler

Hey I realize that there is a virus/worm on my pc and flash. The name of it it is recycler does anyone know about it, has gotten it or know how to remove it?

ok lol again remove the virus with a solid good antivirus software other than AVG
    look at ma pic u c 1
    Confucius say..Man who fight with wife all day, get no piece at night!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillion View Post
    Your task as member of the elite is to educate, no matter how hard it is.
    No one can do all their own homework all the time. That is why people communicate and collaborate on forums.

dresimple

Hey I realize that there is a virus/worm on my pc and flash. The name of it it is recycler does anyone know about it, has gotten it or know how to remove it?
    LOL. It sounds like you and that virus are friends, you sound so chummy with it as if its a trophy or something. Anyways here is some more information and details on how to remove it.

Oh the name of your trojan is called "W32/SillyFDC-Y". The following link gives a few more informations: http://www.sophos.de/security/analys...sillyfdcy.html

Anyways you need to boot your computer in safe mode by pressing F8 during startup, and run either AVG scan, Norton Endpoint or Kapersky AVG engines. It should be able to detect the files in safe mode. You will also have to delete the autorun files off the flash drive plus thoroughly clean your registry using Wise Registry Cleaner 2. I also suggest you find a friend who has a mac to delete if for you if the above instructions don't work. There may be an easier ways, but this way should work flawlessly.

Post your results so we can know the outcome.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

bit defender you have to buy it and it takes up a lot of resources

Mr. Simple do you really buy software? Common dude....Try the torrents that is why these sites are online. Remember I am not encouraging pirating here as whatever you download is strictly for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Quote Originally Posted by dresimple View Post
    bit defender you have to buy it and it takes up a lot of resources
    oh so u want 1 free well warez i would reccommend but let me keep it A_A clean download a free version of kaspersky and remove it
    http://www.kaspersky.com/trials

or do an online scan here
    http://www.kaspersky.com/virusscanner

also bit defender does not take up a lof resources you might need to check ur machine
    Confucius say..Man who fight with wife all day, get no piece at night!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillion View Post
    Your task as member of the elite is to educate, no matter how hard it is.
    No one can do all their own homework all the time. That is why people communicate and collaborate on forums.

With the flash, when I delete the files it jus comes back up

Ok I might sound new to all this but I am not bit defender is hard to crack because first you have to update the trial crack....among other things(I have done this before). Bit defender slows down most systems that's why I don't use it

NOD 32 and Kaspersky I will try cause I hear they are good. Don't know what to say about them yet

Just load up a Linux Live CD if you don't have Linux installed,

Delete the Autorun.inf and the Recycler.
    The fox was probably right - they could have been sour grapes.

Quote Originally Posted by dresimple View Post
    Ok I might sound new to all this but I am not bit defender is hard to crack because first you have to update the trial crack....among other things(I have done this before). Bit defender slows down most systems that's why I don't use it
    Go pay for the software and stop cracking them. Or use a free antivirus like AVG. If you can't pay for it, don't take it.

Quote Originally Posted by BUBBA View Post
    ok lol again remove the virus with a solid good antivirus software other than AVG
    look at ma pic u c 1
    You're on a smear campaign and you were not helping the guy. Hence why I removed your post. How does "don't use AVG" help him? barrettrs gave a much better response in actually helping the guy. You couldn't even tell him what to use to scan his system.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

need to remember not every body has a credit card so is not all can buy online.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1