Thread: mobile fax

Default mobile fax

not quite sure if this is the right forum if not will the relevent authorities place it where it should go.thanx.

ok now. i use my mobile to browse the net (moto c350).i know the modem is a data n fax modem.im using winfax pro but i cant seem to send r receive any fax.its installed correctly the modems has been recognised but i cant send r receive.im wondering if i have to have credit on my sim in order to do the above.if not could someone help.
    Ita splendeat lux vestra

Default Re: mobile fax

i am having the same issue, i even followed the intruction in the users manual on page 107.
    Nickname: Virus
    Education: B.Sc. Computer Information Science, Asc. Mass Communication, MCSD, MCSE and CCNA

Wouldn't the mobile operator have to enable that type of data service on their network and authorize u access ... but i aint too sure.

Quote Originally Posted by BeachJamJm
    Wouldn't the mobile operator have to enable that type of data service on their network and authorize u access ... but i aint too sure.
    YES.

You need to have the data services enabled on your sim. Digicel calls it digidata, digifax etc. When that is done you will then have additional numbers assigned to your sim, a data number and a fax number.