Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My Nokia N82 bricked in 3 days: HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    Ur best bet is to get this phone flash over its not brick, once the machine read it which it will ur good to go you fret too much.
    What machine boss? Cause me a try Phoenix and it nah read no matter how me select "dead phone option". Someone said maybe the Nokia USB may not work and may require service cable?

Come on HV...I have all right to worry. It took me months since selling my trusty P1 in March to decide what to try. You know I was against plain Jane Nokia so I decided to try their smart line as it fit as a good P1 successor. So here I am fast forward 5 months and x USD later and now this man?

But me a hold the faith still...someone say Saturday him can try a thing for a cost. IF my efforts fail, then I will try this.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

ok if his effort fails link me zeen
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

or link me i have a nokia n82 donation club and HV is in it too lol
    so hence link me or HV for the nokia n82 donation club
    ps(they shut down our SE one likkle while now)
    but as a special branch of our N82 donation club we accept any side offer donations of SE as well even the K750 but enough of that this thread is ENTIRELY about YOUR N82 so therefore link us the NOKIA n82 donation club if derk cant do the job (which i think hes gonna fix it with flying colours still)
    professional level laptop desktop repairs

Quote Originally Posted by speed View Post
    or link me i have a nokia n82 donation club and HV is in it too lol
    so hence link me or HV for the nokia n82 donation club
    ps(they shut down our SE one likkle while now)
    but as a special branch of our N82 donation club we accept any side offer donations of SE as well even the K750 but enough of that this thread is ENTIRELY about YOUR N82 so therefore link us the NOKIA n82 donation club if derk cant do the job (which i think hes gonna fix it with flying colours still)
    lol@club uno love use my name with yall clubs.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

^^ Ok you two. TAKE THIS to another thread. Mods, please delete all irrelevant posts.

Thanks.

P.S. Link you after HV? LOL. If I have to spend twice on this...it's over.

Quote Originally Posted by Technoboy View Post
    ^^ Ok you two. TAKE THIS to another thread. Mods, please delete all irrelevant posts.

Thanks.

P.S. Link you after HV? LOL. If I have to spend twice on this...it's over.
    no but on a serious note if u not getting trough and the phone is diagnosed dead after all u link jus give it to me so i can make a special foundation
    professional level laptop desktop repairs

Lightbulb It wasn't meant to be

UPDATE

Having exhausted my own efforts...I made link with several service centres locally all of which were unable to help me. I then proceeded to get the usual repair phone guys. One made a valiant attempt but alas no luck. I drove with the said individual to a location where his friend would attempt on various unlockers...still no luck. Apparently...both were without the fbus cable and as such could not assist as USB was a dead end.

Frustrated (I have all right to)...I decided to complete a Nokia Repair form and send with my little sister who traveled recently. I packaged the phone minus all accessories (more on this later)...and handed it over. She left the island on Sunday. Prior to her leaving I called and made sure all was well with the phone and that she was taking it on board and not checking it in.

Apparently...she lied and I later found out the phone in the bubble envelope was too large for her hand bag and she placed it in her checked luggage (unlocked). I guess one can surmise what might've happened next. MY DEAD PHONE WAS RIPPED FROM THE TWO BUBBLE ENVELOPES AND STOLEN FROM HER SUITCASE!

This just takes the cake...seriously. I tried all I could on this Blokia but it just wasn't meant to be.

So right now...I am without a decent phone and once again on the hunt.

Additionally...the said accessories (battery, charger, USB Cable, 2GB MicroSD, A/V Cable, Headset, PC Suite disc and even anyone wanting the sh*tty box) are up for sale in short order.
    Last edited by Technoboy; Sep 20, 2008 at 04:17 PM.

lol@you i was still waiting on the phone, but aguess it wasnt to be, nokia n96 is the phone get next. This thread you created could be a nokia n82 story book.

Story book indeed too bad this one didn't have a happy ending. I think am over it but typing all that just now really just got me JUST A LITTLE bit heated all over again.

Anyway yah, cho.

Why would your sister do that?????

I would be upset at her.