Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Wii Buss..

The homebrew channel lets you install 3rd party apps like Backup loader, which allows you to play backup copies of your store bought games so that you can keep the original discs in pristine condition.

Once the homebrew channel is installed you don't have to run the twilight hack every time you want to launch a 3rd party app.
    Nexus S - Android 2.3.3 CM7, Jame Bond kernel with BLN, ext4 & full voodoo
    Bold 9700 - OS6.0.0.448

Its basically for people who like to play around with the system outside of the normal limitations set by nintendo. Its almost like unlocking a cellphone

while we on the subject of third party stuff, does anyone know anything about wiimotes and battery packs?
    my 2 panasonic batteries that came with my wii died on me in the middle of a miniboss fight today (can you imagine?) and i had to come up with something fast! when i ordered my wii bundle, it came with something called the Psyclone Essentials kit. when it got here i pretty much just threw it in the corner and moved on with life, but i dug it up fast tonight to get at the two battery packs included in it.

i charged the battery packs for about 20 minutes and connected one to my wiimote. so far so good, full charge and i resumed gaming for 5 hours with no drop in battery level.

The kit includes two battery packs and 2 usb recharge cables that plug into the wii. while i was googling to see what the recharge time was, i found i couldnt find any review on my kit, what i did find was a lot of reviews on something else made by psyclone that appears to damage wiimotes (the psyclone recharge station for wiimotes). since i dont have that, i am not concerned with it, what i am concerned with is if anyone knows if these battery packs of mine are gonna damage my wii or wiimotes in any way.
    anyone have any experience or come across any reviews?
    Do nothing which is of no use.
    The Way is in Training.

My cousins got a Wii for their Christmas gift. They have Wii Play (think that comes with it), Wii Sports, Wii Mario Kart.

I reach Mobay Friday @ bout 3pm. Had to prepare for the Boxing Day Dinner so didn't play anything

BUT

You see Saturday and Sunday - lol - i burn Wii till i fool. My shoulders and elbow hurting me now. Imagine my 6 y.o. cousin saying to me while pressing the power button "Uncle, it need to rest now" - lol

She didn't even realise her life almost ended when she pressed that power button - good thing my sane side kicked in. I just told her "No man...it don't need any rest" and continued.
    Thank God it wasn't a game that needed saving.
    The trouble with learning from experience
    is that the test comes first and
    the lesson afterwards

Quote Originally Posted by zRo ToLeRaNcE View Post
    My cousins got a Wii for their Christmas gift. They have Wii Play (think that comes with it), Wii Sports, Wii Mario Kart.

I reach Mobay Friday @ bout 3pm. Had to prepare for the Boxing Day Dinner so didn't play anything

BUT

You see Saturday and Sunday - lol - i burn Wii till i fool. My shoulders and elbow hurting me now. Imagine my 6 y.o. cousin saying to me while pressing the power button "Uncle, it need to rest now" - lol

She didn't even realise her life almost ended when she pressed that power button - good thing my sane side kicked in. I just told her "No man...it don't need any rest" and continued.
    Thank God it wasn't a game that needed saving.
    zRo ToLeRaNcE for the game enders.....

YEah, that wii boxing had me sore as hell. Don't even mention Rayman....
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

6 year old a move serious pon yu yute, can imagine the yute a watch im wii value a depreciate and this old madman all a sweat up im controller... yu lucky the yute never call im backitive.
    Zelda has my sword shoulder hurting.
    Do nothing which is of no use.
    The Way is in Training.

My little cousin is actually a girl

I want to buy the new Call of Duty for the Wii and play that for bout 48 hours straight if my body can manage
    The trouble with learning from experience
    is that the test comes first and
    the lesson afterwards