Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Monitor issues

Default Re: Monitor issues

Quote Originally Posted by 24hrs
    I'd never even think of opening it still. I'm not on those levels. I'm wondering if heat really does have something to do with it. The room its in can really get hot sometimes and a few times earlier i'd put a fan on it and then after a while it would work.

I just really wanted to make sure that its something that can be fixed cause really and truly its a 19" and i dont want to see it go. The next time it goes, i'm carrying it to be repaired. Anybody knows any good place i can go with certified technicians and ppl who wont rob me?
    There's this place near to Software Training Centre in Half Way Tree.......I don't remember the name of the place right now, but they fix monitors.
    Fac Et Spera

First, check the cables and kinda rock to end of cable that is plugged to the back of your computer or if that dont work, try cleaning the fan which is on top of your processor, i had that problem once and i cleaned my fan and all was good after.

Let me know if it works.

Nope i dont see a thing when the monitor goes. A few times it goes when i'm loading a program that switched the resolution where the screen usually blacks out for a while. Sometimes after that it doesn't come back. Other times it just doesn't come on at all.

4 gran for a UPS sounds good. Any ideas how much that heater thing would cost?
    --- Bless, 24 HRS !!