Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: $100 free credit from Digicel today (August 18)

Quote Originally Posted by Djohne View Post
    As far as I know there is no need to call someone....Digicel only sponsors Usain so therefore 1Gold=$100
    200m gold on the way
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by wolfman View Post
    All me know the free credit cut me sales by 50% lol
    hush a so it go, but only for today, your sales will be back up sooner than you think. i love the free credit for i was going on the road just to get a credit and low and behold i make a small call and the digicel woman never chip in so me a wonder and check me credit only to see $99 lol. way to go digicel.
    Deanroy Edwards
    Electrical Engineer, Mobile Phone and Computer Technician
    Contact: 869-5009 or BBPIN: 282C452C or email me at derk@derkgsmsolutions.com

I got mine from about midnight but I didn't hear about the promo for Olympics so I thought it was a system error. You want see mi a try call off the bills before them tek it off only to find out it was a gift. Pretty unethical? Anyways I want to thank our athletes for running cause otherwise we would a dead before Digi run a thing pon wi. Bless up Bolt and Fraser.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Quote Originally Posted by barrettrs View Post
    I got mine from about midnight but I didn't hear about the promo for Olympics so I thought it was a system error. You want see mi a try call off the bills before them tek it off only to find out it was a gift. Pretty unethical? Anyways I want to thank our athletes for running cause otherwise we would a dead before Digi run a thing pon wi. Bless up Bolt and Fraser.
    dem should a jus send a text after to say its a part usian bolt gold win like bmobile does wen dem giv u credit
    LiVE LiFE..LeVeL Di ViBEZ.....use to own a mobile site called McNAllySiTE... Google Advocate
    Current System:
    Win10 Pro, Reaper, Reason, Pro Tools, FL Studio
    Network: T-Mobile & Sprint 4G LTE; Current Devices: iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro 10.5
    I manage: HitzConnect Radio follow me, twitter: @ram130

Quote Originally Posted by ram130 View Post
    dem should a jus send a text after to say its a part usian bolt gold win like bmobile does wen dem giv u credit
    They are trying to avoid system traffic. Like someone said they could not make a call that is why the widespread ad's were a nono

In the end it is nothing more than a brilliant strategy from the guys up in marketing

Don't believe me think about it
    Email : malco1987@hotmail.com| LIME :342-9787 | DIGICEL : 406-4604

One Stop Software Downloads
    www.filehippo.com

Quote Originally Posted by wolfman View Post
    All me know the free credit cut me sales by 50% lol
    lol knowing digi that 100 dolla wont even last yall 5minz of call
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

1up to digicel for giving away $100.00 credit to all users, Bigger, Better Gsm Network.

Digicel is a star, cw you lose.
    |--- www.RealJamaicaEstate.com ™ ---|
    Invest small = small returns [micro enterprise] | Invest Big = returns Big [macro enterprise]
    --- www.fashionsJAMAICA.com ™ -|- www.ChampsJamaica.com

jus a thnx whch ever mod who change ma title to the rigtful thing...

Yung_Jah Guest

I also got $100....but I didn't call anyone to get it....it just came on...when I check my dad's phone....it nuh look like him get any...him hardly use it...but I think he made a call of it this month...