Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: $100 free credit from Digicel today (August 18)

Quote Originally Posted by KoyoteGambit View Post
    I only read the paper online. Is there anything about postpaid customers in there? Or are we like Tyson Gay...failed to qualify
    I think postpaid get the money as a $100 discount on their next bill..

Quote Originally Posted by B18C5 View Post
    I think postpaid get the money as a $100 discount on their next bill..
    They will see ours on our next bill and Bmobile is giving 25% more till midnite on each top up

Quote Originally Posted by rickydaboss View Post
    i was awaken by both my mom & sis this morning, saying that i should call some1 with my digicel fone and that i would have get free $100 credit. As i heard this i quickly call some1 and to my surprise i got $100 extra and both my mom & sis got the extra $100 too after they called some1. The person i also called called some1 and they also got the extra $100...Just wanna kno if this was a glitch or a promo? and if any1 else experience this morning
    Same thing, i was awoken early by my friend sayin jus call sumone fi get free credit. Thinking it was a glitch i was saying how da hell digicel can glitch up so much. Then i lost signal for 10mins and before i knew it i got a another call tellin me once again about it. I found out that it wasnt a glitch when i reached on the bus and checking my credit i see "Celebrate Usian Bolt's Gold medal today with $100 free credit...."
    LiVE LiFE..LeVeL Di ViBEZ.....use to own a mobile site called McNAllySiTE... Google Advocate
    Current System:
    Win10 Pro, Reaper, Reason, Pro Tools, FL Studio
    Network: T-Mobile & Sprint 4G LTE; Current Devices: iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro 10.5
    I manage: HitzConnect Radio follow me, twitter: @ram130

For some reason when i saw that i got 100 dollars free credit, the first thing that came to my mind must be because of the olympics.

errtime free credit run people think is glitch
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    errtime free credit run people think is glitch

cause we know say digi nuh usually gi way nutten free

By time u call everybody u know, your bills credit finish.. lol

As far as I know there is no need to call someone....Digicel only sponsors Usain so therefore 1Gold=$100

Quote Originally Posted by WizzX View Post
    lol n here i thought it was a glitch ... a well at least mi get some free credit... n mi agree -- more free credit dan dat man.... come on digicel u already robbing us blind --- o n thanks for letting us ur valuable customers no about this promotion in the form of a "glitch"

Typical Digicel... people aguh guh tru di entire day n nuh know bout dis to raatid
    they doing some sorta ads not major stuff minor so ur correct, if your watching the olympics show you will see it running as a text at the rare of the screen.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

All me know the free credit cut me sales by 50% lol