Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: here is my payroll spreadsheet

Default here is my payroll spreadsheet

i'm trying to develope something for us small guy who need a little simple payroll spreadsheet to calculate Jamaican taxes and so on anyone who can chip in and help please download and upload any correction addition or fix please state what you fix, added or replace
    these are the features i would like add aslo i'm not sure if the taxes calculation is wright but if not i can fix it

http://rapidshare.com/files/13809836...lculations.xls

Year to date tax calculation for each employee
    to be able to print paystud for each employee

not bad at all........... we use something similar whr i work. just not as complicated as yours. much more simple.
    Back to square one....., back off the ground now........

Your formula need adjusting. NIS max is $1044.61 a month. You should also make Salary =Gross salary so that you only need to change one in the payslip. It is also better if you use an 'if' statement to calculate the PAYE and NIS. I also don't see a formula to calculate NIS for company contribution. The threshold has changed (Pretty sure) check taxhelp (dem does be bored n will welcome any calls)to verify.

Quote Originally Posted by Djohne View Post
    Your formula need adjusting. NIS max is $1044.61 a month. You should also make Salary =Gross salary so that you only need to change one in the payslip. It is also better if you use an 'if' statement to calculate the PAYE and NIS. I also don't see a formula to calculate NIS for company contribution. The threshold has changed (Pretty sure) check taxhelp (dem does be bored n will welcome any calls)to verify.
    please if it's one thing ask if you see some correction or you c a mistake just simple fix it as i stated and upload it i'm not one of those trying to get rich selfish kind of person

Quote Originally Posted by danthony View Post
    not bad at all........... we use something similar whr i work. just not as complicated as yours. much more simple.
    can you clean out and post a copy if possible
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Aug 18, 2008 at 09:06 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts

Oh nvr really read the post, I just thought it'd be better if you made the changes...then you'd know how/why and you could explain to others in the future..I can guide you but its still better if you know the how and the why.

Oh nvr really read the post, I just thought it'd be better if you made the changes...then you'd know how/why and you could explain to others in the future..I can guide you but its still better if you know the how and the why.

Lend a helping hand if your able to! It benefits ALL of us...
    Last edited by Dos; Aug 19, 2008 at 12:07 AM.

no problem i'm hoping to do a update soon

Quote Originally Posted by danthony View Post
    So can a blank one be shared with us?

Quote Originally Posted by rvjimmy View Post
    no problem i'm hoping to do a update soon
    It is now 4 years later...you must've been working on quite the update! Original file no longer available, naturally.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

I have a simple one with all the current calculations that i use if anyone wants
    To find what you seek in the road of life, the best proverb of all is that which says: "Leave no stone unturned." Edward Bulwer Lytton

Share it please, I'm very interested.
    my location 10.10.10.10 subnet ?