Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: ps3 only advantage over 360 is blu-ray

Quote Originally Posted by Lanza View Post
    i only tested crysis once to see how many fps i wud get on the 9800gx2 never really played it alot lol whats it like nester is it like really good??
    It's good in the same way that Pamela Anderson or Kim Kardashian may be good. Lots of fun for a couple hours, but once you had your fill, you kinda feel ashamed after the fact.
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

Quote Originally Posted by Nestersan View Post
    Graphics rely on two things... Artistic talent and Programming skill. NEITHER of which have anything to do wth game design. Molyneux had a valid point, he said he built the game first and the art assets last. If the game is fun using stickman placeholder art, it will be even more so when it is in full 3-D bumpapped, Shadow mapped, Anti-Aliased Glory.

Need for Speed Prostreet is a prime example of a graphically gorgeous game that plays like ****.

Gameplay (Developers Skill in Game design, combined with the programmers skill in translating that creativity into something tangible) + Art assets = Heaven.

By your argument, Crysis should be the best game of all time..
    Not saying graphics make a good game. I said it shows power, i.e what the system can do and what can be done with the system.

For the record, crysis was a great game. Don't know what u ppl smoking. Maybe u need better systems...
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    ignorant of what? what you said describes xbox fanboys
    and ya i asked who is carmack, cause i dont know of the games carmack makes they are obviously not a well renowned or mainstream publisher/distributor. Maybe cause he's a person not a company, and he hasn't been involved in games that interest me (FPS only). And if you going to make an American programmer of PC games and total graphics hog influence your opinion of consoles with his opinion that's seriously weak.
    But then I suppose this is another graphics comparison thread, which is really becoming irrelevant and pointless more and more as time goes by.
    di ignorance is with you lol...didnt know carmack...and I bet you and your techja squadies never know half of what di man saying...which I was trying to say along time ago
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Pezz, it is not even funny how them ignorant....

The opinion of the perhaps one of the greatest programmers of our generation vs. the comments of the $ony fanboiz ??

Hmmm, who to pick, one who might know what they are talking about, one who created game engines over a weekend, and can argue cpu/gpu design with Nvidia and Intel, or one who repeating $ony marketing propaganda ?

Choices, choices....
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    di ignorance is with you lol...didnt know carmack...and I bet you and your techja squadies never know half of what di man saying...which I was trying to say along time ago
    jesus christ pezz if u read it i tell u who carmack is bont even boda wid it bout i dont kno who him is. who is carmack to the console games i play? nobody
    know half of what di man say? I know none of what di man say because i never read it. jus like u never read wha i say. so the ignorance lies within all of us here

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    jesus christ pezz if u read it i tell u who carmack is bont even boda wid it bout i dont kno who him is. who is carmack to the console games i play? nobody
    know half of what di man say? I know none of what di man say because i never read it. jus like u never read wha i say. so the ignorance lies within all of us here
    ok so you and your squadies (semi, rizzle ) see that unuh have been talking rubbish for the past years so unh finding other excuses....I just have to sit and laugh...here I was thinking you guys have so much mouth and was knowledgeable
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

ok so you and your squadies (semi, rizzle ) see that unuh have been talking rubbish for the past years so unh finding other excuses....I just have to sit and laugh...here I was thinking you guys have so much mouth and was knowledgeable
    years? is this year i sign up on techja. And I dont think you know what I was talking about u mus jus tryin to follow nester lead. sit an laugh by yourself. I'm not even sure if this is a response to what i said cause i honestly don't kno how rizzle an semi even come up.

The opinion of the perhaps one of the greatest programmers of our generation vs. the comments of the $ony fanboiz ??

Hmmm, who to pick, one who might know what they are talking about, one who created game engines over a weekend, and can argue cpu/gpu design with Nvidia and Intel, or one who repeating $ony marketing propaganda ?

Choices, choices....
    di tracing out fi start suh mi done talk yah now nesta
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

Choices, choices....
    I neva hear none of sony propaganda. Pretty much not paying attention to dem tings ( i cyaan buy one). But if u can show me a game on the 360 u think deserves props then please do. If u don't think visuals in a game show power then say it or show it ( i don't think none of the games i seeing too different in what u can see out of the processor so forget that... or u can show me a 360 game with good physics and ai). I shut up with these things as proof. Otherwise 360 lame.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

How my name come inna dis ute?? ....Me an nuhbodi nah fyn nuh excuse ...jus lyk how u seh da president of SCEA wuz chattin rubbish when him seh da 360 cya run mgs4 ma seh carmack a chat rubbish ...I doe play doom n i never lyked quake ....suh i cudnt care less what he says

But anyways its an advantage ....what unu hav to bring other dan xbl? which im sure Playstation Home will murda! U c how quik MS run go design da new interface fa xbl dont it.....