Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ps3 only advantage over 360 is blu-ray

Quote Originally Posted by Lanza View Post
    LOL u just make life 4 urself eeh man just admit it nuh lol
    bregin wha the man need to admit. xbox is sutm u love or hate. PS3 is sutm only some of the ppl who own xbox get to hate.
    Anyways I coulda depen on pezz fi mek some thread like this. who is Carmack anyway? And at least PS3 has an advantage over xbox, wat does xbox have over ps3?
    remember, more exclusives =/= better library
    XBL is better than PSN in only 1 aspect, more content. But that content does not justify its fees

edit: jus read nester and semi comments. Ya nester motorstorm was crap. Only eyecandy for graphics hounds, but I thought you were one by the sounds of things but u are unimpressed with it
    And semi said exactly what i kno about the console preference ting. xbox is jus sutm u either love or hate no matter who u are and only xbox fanboys dont like Playstation (despise?)

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    bregin wha the man need to admit. xbox is sutm u love or hate. PS3 is sutm only some of the ppl who own xbox get to hate.
    Anyways I coulda depen on pezz fi mek some thread like this. who is Carmack anyway? And at least PS3 has an advantage over xbox, wat does xbox have over ps3?
    remember, more exclusives =/= better library
    XBL is better than PSN in only 1 aspect, more content. But that content does not justify its fees

edit: jus read nester and semi comments. Ya nester motorstorm was crap. Only eyecandy for graphics hounds, but I thought you were one by the sounds of things but u are unimpressed with it
    And semi said exactly what i kno about the console preference ting. xbox is jus sutm u either love or hate no matter who u are and only xbox fanboys dont like Playstation (despise?)
    only the ignorant or the die harded fan will buy a playstation over the xbox360.
    who is Carmack anyway? Carmack makes games, dem no drop outa sky. If the only advantage is the blue ray dem dat mean they basically the same in every other aspect. but all this could be deducted from the old ps3 vs 360 hardware comparison thread.

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    only the ignorant or the die harded fan will buy a playstation over the xbox360.
    who is Carmack anyway? Carmack makes games, dem no drop outa sky. If the only advantage is the blue ray dem dat mean they basically the same in every other aspect. but all this could be deducted from the old ps3 vs 360 hardware comparison thread.
    ignorant of what? what you said describes xbox fanboys
    and ya i asked who is carmack, cause i dont know of the games carmack makes they are obviously not a well renowned or mainstream publisher/distributor. Maybe cause he's a person not a company, and he hasn't been involved in games that interest me (FPS only). And if you going to make an American programmer of PC games and total graphics hog influence your opinion of consoles with his opinion that's seriously weak.
    But then I suppose this is another graphics comparison thread, which is really becoming irrelevant and pointless more and more as time goes by.

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    ignorant of what? what you said describes xbox fanboys
    and ya i asked who is carmack, cause i dont know of the games carmack makes they are obviously not a well renowned or mainstream publisher/distributor. Maybe cause he's a person not a company, and he hasn't been involved in games that interest me (FPS only). And if you going to make an American programmer of PC games and total graphics hog influence your opinion of consoles with his opinion that's seriously weak.
    But then I suppose this is another graphics comparison thread, which is really becoming irrelevant and pointless more and more as time goes by.
    Castlewolfenstein, Doom1-3, Quake 1-3....Who is Carmack...

Mi bumbo, question of the day...

The person that is heralded with almost every innovation in graphics programming for the last decade, the person whose company (id) brought mainstream recognition to shareware and demos. The guy who ATI and Nvidia and Intel and M$ all listen to when him tell them what their Products need to be doing.....

He has the most bug free and optimised games ever, is where them man here come from fi post them lunacy ?

Sorry to tell you this fella, but his company also sells the game engine to other developers, damn, guys do some research and stop chat crap nuh?

The PS3 is potentially better, but just like your three internet girlfriends who agree to live with you in one house and share you are potentially better than the one girlfriend you have beside you.

However, the reality of it is that getting the potential into practical reality may involve more hurdles and problems than most are willing to deal with.
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

Nester I basically answered my own question if you never read. What I saying is he is a PC FPS guy and a gfx junkie, why should his opinion of consoles matter that much?
    I don't know of these girlfriends you're speaking about.

chig,no man the man big a weh u a talk bout, semi, u have a point but what graphics chip in the 360 and which 1 in the 360? the 360 by far can handle much better graphical games than the ps3 its just harder to do so on the 360 because of disc space. when both consoles start using blu-ray where they will have the space to work with the 360 then we will see.
    If You Talk About That Of Whom In Which We Do Not Speak,Have We Not Spoken Of That Of Which We Do Not Talk??

Soon Drop:P

Core i7 920
    GIGABYTE GA-EX58-UD3R-SLI
    G.SKILL Trident 6GB DDR3 2000

i still doubt they will put out games for the 360 on bluray. The graphics in a game matter in that it shows power aside from the developers ability to make a good game.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Graphics rely on two things... Artistic talent and Programming skill. NEITHER of which have anything to do wth game design. Molyneux had a valid point, he said he built the game first and the art assets last. If the game is fun using stickman placeholder art, it will be even more so when it is in full 3-D bumpapped, Shadow mapped, Anti-Aliased Glory.

Need for Speed Prostreet is a prime example of a graphically gorgeous game that plays like ****.

Gameplay (Developers Skill in Game design, combined with the programmers skill in translating that creativity into something tangible) + Art assets = Heaven.

By your argument, Crysis should be the best game of all time..
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

Quote Originally Posted by Nestersan View Post
    Graphics rely on two things... Artistic talent and Programming skill. NEITHER of which have anything to do wth game design. Molyneux had a valid point, he said he built the game first and the art assets last. If the game is fun using stickman placeholder art, it will be even more so when it is in full 3-D bumpapped, Shadow mapped, Anti-Aliased Glory.

Need for Speed Prostreet is a prime example of a graphically gorgeous game that plays like ****.

Gameplay (Developers Skill in Game design, combined with the programmers skill in translating that creativity into something tangible) + Art assets = Heaven.

By your argument, Crysis should be the best game of all time..
    i only tested crysis once to see how many fps i wud get on the 9800gx2 never really played it alot lol whats it like nester is it like really good??
    If You Talk About That Of Whom In Which We Do Not Speak,Have We Not Spoken Of That Of Which We Do Not Talk??

Soon Drop:P

Core i7 920
    GIGABYTE GA-EX58-UD3R-SLI
    G.SKILL Trident 6GB DDR3 2000

I guess the bottom line about gamers is that they Just like to see new game with better graphics, pics, quality and when their software can be upgraded to a better version.