Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: ps3 only advantage over 360 is blu-ray

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    why dint you have both? that yout dont even have either of them and a chat... but being serious now I hate the ps3 controller (preference) alot of persons seem to luv it though, that is my reason for not trying one yet.after feeling the xbox 360 controller which has perfect design, I dont have to bend my fingers in a arch to press the triggers etc. so I gonna buy a netbook
    good enough reason, cause its the same with me i feel the dualshock is the perfect designed controller which is definitely a deal breaker for me, if Sony had ever changed the designed (especially to dat boomerang garbage) I would have had to think harder about the choices. 360 controller alright, better than the controller S, but I jus cant boda get used to dat.
    Like you tho, I will get a 360 when I have an excessive amount of cash.

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    Jus don't bother. We know u never going to buy a ps3, u will buy a space friggin station before u think of gettin one.. bout netbook. Controller? U change ur reason again? I use a dualshock controller and i don't bend whatever in an arc to reach the for front buttons. Its not a noob controller i guess.
    lol... my finger used to slip getting used to the new R2/L2 triggers, but as more an more games force me to use them I have a full handle on them now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_nitros View Post
    didnt know that i thought they both had the blu ray technology
    lmfao where are you from?

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_nitros View Post
    didnt know that i thought they both had the blu ray technology

Sony backed Blu-ray, XBox backed HD-DVD which is now dead so possibly we will see XBOXs supporting blu-ray
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5