Thread: Making windows colourblind friendly

Angry Making windows colourblind friendly

i have just built machine for a colour blind person and they arent very computer literate and drives me up the wall when they say things arent there when i damn sure hell know its there so does any know any software or how make windows colourblind friendly please help !!!!!!!!!!!!! im getting angrier when they call

"As a severely color-blind person, I had long wondered why there were no tools to help me distinguish colors on a computer display. eyePilot is exactly what I was looking for. No longer am I stymied by color-coded graphs and presentations. With eyePilot I can get all the visual information I normally miss, and even some sense of the aesthetics of colors that were previous lost on me. It's a great product and now that I've used it, I never want to do without it."
    http://www.colorhelper.com/

Maybe something like this would work. There is a trial version available, try it and see if it is effective on your colour blind client's pc.

jeee now thats funny lmao!!!!!!!!!
    Confucius say..Man who fight with wife all day, get no piece at night!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillion View Post
    Your task as member of the elite is to educate, no matter how hard it is.
    No one can do all their own homework all the time. That is why people communicate and collaborate on forums.

whats funny about color blindness ?
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl@ze View Post
    whats funny about color blindness ?
    Quote Originally Posted by dark_kammealeon View Post
    i have just built machine for a colour blind person and they arent very computer literate and drives me up the wall when they say things arent there when i damn sure hell know its there !!!!!!!!!!!!! im getting angrier when they call
    i found laughter in the manner he said it not becuz the persons are colour blind its just ironic
    Confucius say..Man who fight with wife all day, get no piece at night!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillion View Post
    Your task as member of the elite is to educate, no matter how hard it is.
    No one can do all their own homework all the time. That is why people communicate and collaborate on forums.

Quote Originally Posted by BUBBA View Post
    i found laughter in the manner he said it not becuz the persons are colour blind its just ironic
    yeah bubba i just a pree wha u a sey......

i have just built machine for a colour blind person and they arent very computer literate and drives me up the wall when they say things arent there when i damn sure hell know its there !!!!!!!!!!!!! im getting angrier when they call
    dark_kammealeon just 1 question now. with a name like urs , how it work out with a color blind person.... can the see u or u change colors to let the find u ?

( 4give me - insomnia )
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.

lol..... no lie tho, its the first i hearing of a person being "colour blind".... In fact the first i bout colour blindness..
    Zee
    -----
    To find yourself, think for yourself © Socrates 469 BC

Quote Originally Posted by techdude View Post
    lol..... no lie tho, its the first i hearing of a person being "colour blind".... In fact the first i bout colour blindness..
    you nvr heard of the term b4? hmmm...... its more common than you may even think, to some degree of course..... some persons cant make out a few colors while others are more severe. i dont knw anyone, but like now, i've heard of cases
    Back to square one....., back off the ground now........

Get back on track gentlemen, try to find a solution to assist dark_kammealeon.

Doesnt windows have tools in accessibility options that are geared towards colour blindness?

Go to control panel and then accessibility options and check

There should be a zoom option and also an option that turns the screen into negative colours
    Laptop: HP DV6700t - Core 2 Duo T9300 2.5Ghz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia 8400m GS, 250GB HDD. Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus