Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Burning a Music DVD using NERO 8

Default Burning a Music DVD using NERO 8

OK A KNOW most of you must be thinking this is a stupid thread but wait its not actually the new ner 8 is kinda complex am trying to burn a music video dvd on it but its just not working out as how i want it to. well first off a enter nero vision and select burn dvd video but the problem is whenever a burn the video a cant skip thru the videos a dont know why... so i was wondering how do i burn the videoz so that i can skip throw? for instance a have 10 vid on the dvd how can i skip from vid 1 to vid 2 and so on.

think theres a option to have it merge all video files into 1 either that or u ahve to goin in manually set it chapters for each video. why not use winavi instead, less hassle

use the nero vision suite
    _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _______ _ _ _
    *Intelligent people can take hints
    Preferred Phone OS: Android

it seems like the it merged ur vids into one file, then burn it as such, so it may be that u'll need to cut it into chapters, that should work,winavi and Ashampoo also does this quite well
    "Smartphones, the World in a Small Package"

Quote Originally Posted by Bluntex_2 View Post
    it seems like the it merged ur vids into one file, then burn it as such, so it may be that u'll need to cut it into chapters, that should work,winavi and Ashampoo also does this quite well
    ok how do u cut into chapters using nero?

i'm not familiar with nero 8, however winavi is far simpler to use and require far less system resources and does the job much faster
    _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _______ _ _ _
    *Intelligent people can take hints
    Preferred Phone OS: Android

Ok i have tryd winavi but um when ever it convert the files it splits the video dont know why cud u explain this to me?

If you use the wizard in Nero, there is an option that lets you select the chapters yourself, or let Nero autodetect them. I can't remember exactly because I don't have the machine here with me.
    The fox was probably right - they could have been sour grapes.

Yep that's right. There's a buttons after u import the files and are making the menu's. 1 autodetects which takes a bit of time, or you can manually set the time for each.
    [AMD Gallardo] [Asus M2N SLI Deluxe] [AMD 5000+ X2 black edition @ 3.2GHZ] [Zalman CNPS9700 LED][ EVGA 8800GT 512MB] [Gskill 2GB x 2 DDR2800] [Seagate 320GB IDE][Seagate 1TB, 750GB, 320GB SATA II][Western Digital 1TB SATA II][XION 600W] [NEC DL DVD-RW] [Antec Nine Hundred MidATX] [19" BenQ FP93GX LCD][40" Samsung LNA500LCD HDTV 1080p][Logitech X-230 2.1]

Yung_Jah Guest

I usually use ConvertXtodvd to do my Music Video DVD....been awhile i haven't done this....