Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: Cars

Default Re: Cars

I can't even drive yet but i'm hoping to be driving a suped up turbo starlet in the future.
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos

@mitchie, Well my Gf had the car and it shut off with her downtown, i did not tell her to go there, she got towed to that half wit by her father. I would have much rather left my ride on lockdown till i had the funds.
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

180 thats crazy, u nuh fraid seh the car ride a pothole and it sen you nah a wall.....O wait 180kph bout 115mph....not bad

Anything over the speed limit is dangerous.
    ........After all this talk, at nights we still Click "Start" to "Shutdown" and still own a Digicel phone.

yes it is. racing should be left for the track at all times. too many stupid young drivers driving about and knocking down all the light posts on hope road. jps muss be cussin

I honestly dont think its a matter of racing on Hope rd, but just drivers being silly on Hope rd. More accidents on hope rd with the speed limit at 50 than on the Toll rd with a speed limit of 100 or whatever it is.
    ........After all this talk, at nights we still Click "Start" to "Shutdown" and still own a Digicel phone.

actually di faster car belong to adult men.
    and de create a whole heap of havoc on hope rd.
    though i do suppose youngsters doin the crashin
    "Dont watch me ... watch TV"

thats true, it was wrong of me to say racing, cuz they could b just speeding. i also agree that if the speed limit was 80 we would have less accidents. but the fact is that there is too much traffic on the road to make it 80. i also believe tht if they fixed the imperfections in that road then there would be less accidents. for instance a stupid driver is bad enough, couple him/her with a bad road and its a recipe for disaster. also couple the driver with a car that cannot handle those speeds and you get disaster. basically, these drivers can hold the steering wheel straight, on a smooth road, but nothing else.